Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? (50681 Views)

Is Buying And Using Iphone In Nigeria A Waste Of Fund Or Wise Venture? / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) / How To Instantly Improve Your Andriod's Battery Without Using Any App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm, Nokia 3310,i remember my dad got the phone for like 37k that time. i would steal the phone just to play one shooting game, a very interesting games.I missed that game a lot
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by oshudu(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
That was then life go's on remember your age then is not same now so things changes
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by braine(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
11. Alcatel.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3266222_20160107055139_jpeg79be32fabcf53cc6b0dbf2d9e4aa2140

This Alcatel phone is one of the most useless phones I've ever used. The battery life was nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Laveda(f): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

hehehe....I actually still have a torch light phone now.

Torch light phones still rock and can never go extinct. grin
And that's cause the battery doesn't go off easily ....
But that kinda Nokia you used is soo old though.. I hardly see that around .....

Mum didn't allow you use smart phones cause she thought you were still young...hehe the kinda TABS these kids use now sha grin grin
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Blackkie: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
My swagger phone far back 2006

Explorers:
14. Sony Ericsson K750.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by laprince(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
10. Samsung R220 (Blueface).

One of myfriend's father used this phone for about 11 years.

The children had to adopt and hide the phone. After their dad bought another one, then they released the phone.

(Aki and Pawpaw kids) Lol
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by darmys(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
14. Sony Ericsson K750.

This was the phone i used to claim big girl back then.
Unfortunately, the real owner took it at Oshodi angry
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by ojnnaco(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Those days When today's Mums were babes
and Dad's were guys
Yea... that was when fingering ...kissing and childish Fu*kin started in the name of mum and dad. I can vividly remember
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by judedwriter(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Nothing lasts 4ever! Remember buying nokia 3310 for about 12,000 bucks! Ridiculous price now cheesy
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Generalkorex(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hehehe very true bro, those days when i use personal configuration with etisalat ip of 82.145.211.5 or 10.99.180.5
till now I still knw mtn,glo,zain and eti personal configuration by mind bt I dnt knw d formular 4 calculating d area of a triangle.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Henrick007: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
What about NEC e313

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by eph12(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
It's not too long ago na haba. embarassed
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by frisky2good(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Nought nine nought, cellu to cellu

naptu2:
Nitel launched a post-paid analog mobile telephone system in Nigeria in 1991. The phone numbers began with the code "090", so they were known as "nought-nine-nought phones". The signals were broadcast from Saka Tinubu and somewhere in Ikeja (there were no cell towers all over the place).

Motorola MicroTAC 9800X

Motorola International 3200

[img]http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/the-evolution-of-cell-phone-design-between-1983-2009/[/img]

Ericsson Hotline 900 Pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Tolubory(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
3. Nokia 6800.
This was my second phone
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by bloodin: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by toyeanlawlah(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
23. Nokia 5800.

d way dz fone rocked, 'twas lyk no oda fone would EVA beat it........
well d@ z lyf....... if you tnk ure d 'best' 2day, my dear, 1 day go b 1 day, u go turn 2 HISTORY........
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by bobo65(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
13. Sony Ericsson W800.

I rock this one wella
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Ximonak: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
4. Nokia N-Gage.
i'm telling you that this phone was da bomb then...
I played brothers in army 3d, asphalt, and lots of high graphic 3d shooting games.
if Nokia had improves its OS (symbian) it would have made way.
sharemobile.ro was the main thing then
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Generalkorex:

till now I still knw mtn,glo,zain and eti personal configuration by mind bt I dnt knw d formular 4 calculating d area of a triangle.
LOL dat year when we use chukuli but knows different ip in our brain
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by bobo65(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
16. Motorola.

Rocked this too
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by elvisdaniels(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
I rocked all of it cheesy grin
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by wolesmile(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
19. Nokia 1100.

Yeeeeeh!!!!

See my second phone wey dem snatch for Oshodi O!!! Together with my Sagem myX5........

Kai!!!! back in the days!!!
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
And that's cause the battery doesn't go off easily ....
But that kinda Nokia you used is soo old though.. I hardly see that around .....

Mum didn't allow you use smart phones cause she thought you were still young...hehe the kinda TABS these kids use now sha grin grin
Yea those phones are very durable and strong. cheesy

The ones you see now are the new generation of them although the there isn't much difference.

Yea men....back then I used to look at my dad using a big phone and I would be wondering when I would get mine. I thought it was going to be really hard for me to operate not until I started to use one.

You can't even buy a Nokia torchlight for a kid as a start. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by bobo65(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
Memories! Then if you didn't have a Nokia phone, you were a learner. My first phone was Nokia 1600.

I rmb this one welllla

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Cavenchy(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
I started with Samsung R220 when they were competing with Nokia 3310, I remember composing my favourite tunes using the in-phone ringtone composer, gosh I miss those days. Then after many other phones I found this toy - the Sony ericsson P900 series for the big boys back then, but the baba of all time remains - THURAYA!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by bobo65(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Henrick007:
What about NEC e313

I used this
I hate d phone eh
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
wow... I remember SAGEM and its loudspeakers ,Chaii.. haven't seen any handset with such speaker quality though ..

#dontquotemeifyouneverusedit
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by redcliff: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
8. Bird.

Chei. My first gf used this phone then and i thought she was super sophisticated!
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by bobo65(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
braine:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3266222_20160107055139_jpeg79be32fabcf53cc6b0dbf2d9e4aa2140

This Alcatel phone is one of the most useless phones I've ever used. The battery life was nothing to write home about.

They are still having same battery issues till date
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=naptu2 post=41738186]

Motorola International 3200

I rememba dz fone......... OMGosh!!!! My mum actually rocked dz fone & refused 2 gt a new 1 until it got spoilt itself.........I rememba ao her fwendz envied her jst bcoz of d fone..... come 2 tnk of it, notn wz so special abt d fone o......jst d kind of charger it had...,..'alwaz in a sittn position wen charging'
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=naptu2 post=41738186]

Motorola MicroTAC 9800X

I rememba dz fone......... OMGosh!!!! My mum actually rocked dz fone & refused 2 gt a new 1 until it got spoilt itself.........I rememba ao her fwendz envied her jst bcoz of d fone..... come 2 tnk of it, notn wz so special abt d fone o......jst d kind of charger it had...,..'alwaz in a sittn position wen charging'

.......even old ppl
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Toks2008(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2016
LOL! I remember when i bought my airtel line in 2001 for 35k i was a proud owner of sagem and infact i bought a porch for it and hung it in my waist region and i was feeling like a G....Fast forward to present day...i can't even hold that sagem... grin

This life indeed is nothing but pure vanity..the G-wagon old model is the one they use as towing vehicle today and the G-wagon of today will be a shameful thing to drive in the nearest future.

Only one thing is constant forever and that is YOUR SOUL..SECURE IT.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone / Top 10 Best Social Networking Dating Apps For Android Phones / The Fraud In Slot Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.