Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple (18373 Views)

"We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Jaymaster(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2016
all bcoz of money
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by missionmex(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Is this not endtime?
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by money121(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2016
Okechukwu Ibekwe

Na dem dem.. awon werey Alasoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Jacko01: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2016
That child when he start to show una shege in d future no talk...... Besides i made front page woooooooo!!!!!!!!!! This is a sign a sign that i will be at the front in anytin i set out to do.... A sign dat i wil kickass dis year
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by free2ryhme: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Lagos state didnot say you should use your children as collateral ooo
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Chiccly(f): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Tufiakwa!

The quest for money in this Country baffles me.

We should be careful least we use ourselves for money.
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by macfish101(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Wat a disgrace to parent hood......Chai....maybe hunger wan kill the pikin sef....but selling the baby aint the right thing to do, there 'r other options na..
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by andyanders: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
I believed the wife's story.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by judedwriter(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
calyb247:
Funny people everywhere... Hungry people everywhere... Foolish people everywhere...
poor people everywhere cry excluding me sha o.
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by tyson99(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Igbos
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by porshuch: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2016
I call upon all our Igwes to look into this atrocities committed by our ppl in the name of making money, the rate at which children disappear in Igbo land nowadays is quite alarming. The most annoying part is that mothers that are meant to protect are the ones involved in this crime of baby business.

NB : PLEASE BECAREFUL OF THOSE THAT CARRY YOUR CHILD
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
all those okechukwu sha
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by oshudu(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
What do you call your nonsense name umunnah-kwe or ibekwe you are a disgrace to igbo nation
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Maestronaija(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Which country do they come from?

Ah ok..... na B....... republic sef.....

Not new...... hahahhahaha
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by danysi(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
cool
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by DONSMITH123(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
cheesy

Maestronaija:

Which country do they come from?

Ah ok..... na B....... republic sef.....

Not new...... hahahhahaha
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
dovelike:
grin grin grin grin Am I the only one that finds this hilarious?

I remember when our parents use to tell us that things are hard and we are busy making trouble, that they'll sell us and buy new clothes. grin

Lesson: Children behave yaself. It's becoming a reality tongue
Quite hilarious!
Was laughing out loud while reading this but on a serious note, this is stupidity smiley
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Chiccly:
Tufiakwa!

The quest for money in this Country baffles me.

We should be careful least we use ourselves for money.

It has started already. Haven't you heard of some cultist that'll give a part of their body for money ritual undecided
Either their hand or leg will be paralyzed embarassed

1 Like

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by ojnnaco(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Poverty is both a bastard and a disease ...
What a f**k How can a mother and a father use they offspring.. I mean they own blood for collateral...
D child won't and can never forgive them if eventually s/he grows up to hear about this
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Coolgent(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Pigs!
They can do anything to get money.
From drugs trafficking, 419, arm robbery, baby factory, kidnapping & selling their own childrens.
PMB pls allow them to secede for the betterment of Nigeria.
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by godwin120alex: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2016
I can't stop laughing. hahahahhahahahhahah
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2016
God gave you a child and you traded the baby for 400k,what a shame and aunty Oluchi who is married since 1986 is still trusting God for a baby. What a wicked world.
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Agnesgrace(f): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2016
God is merciful indeed.....what is this world turning to....... A whole child, a precious gift.
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by BABANGBALI: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
i sawed the names and i begin laugh. The same old suspects. They doesn't joke with money
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by baysol: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
wakaman:
What is it with that part of the country?
Haba!
shame!!!

That is why these people must leave Nigeria for us and stop muddle us in mud with them like the pigs they are. shameful money loving scoundrels.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by BABANGBALI: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Coolgent:
Pigs!
They can do anything to get money.
From drugs trafficking, 419, arm robbery, kidnapping & selling their own childrens.
PMB pls allow them to secede for the betterment of Nigeria.
if they secede what happens to kidnapping?baby factory?prostitution,money ritual,fake/adulterated drugs and armed robbery in Nigeria?
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by BABANGBALI: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
God gave you a child and you traded the baby for 400k,what a shame and aunty Oluchi who is married since 1986 is still trusting God for a baby. What a wicked world.
pls tell aunty oluchi to come and spend 7 days and 7 nights at my place and her story will change like that of sarah

1 Like

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by BABANGBALI: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Halelluyah iyangbali is back from Jerusalem where she went to perform pilgrimage. She came in last night with lots of goodies for me and other family members. God punish all haters.

cc:funjosh
vickyrotex
prettythicksme
msglobalwonder
freeglobe
pa chukwudi44
eleko1
edwife
and
all other bad bellerians on nairaland
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by Adminisher: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2016
wakaman:
What is it with that part of the country?
Haba!
shame!!!

This is the emptiest tribe in Nigeria. Thoughtless, materialistic, always desperate to the point of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by meemeetruth(f): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2016
grin Only an okechukwu can do dis
Re: ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple by gigabyte13: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Na dem again, am not dissappointed...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / NDLEA Seizes 5 Tons Of Cannabis After One Month Surveillance In Lagos / Monica Anyamah: Policeman Allegedly Beats 60-Year-Old Woman To Coma In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.