Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” (27857 Views)

Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed: How Can You Raise Only N620k From Culture Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by kingthreat(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lies, Lies, all Lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by oloriooko(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
broda Lie, i have tried all i could to believe all you said but you know what, i just couldn't

your past lies have really made you un-believable

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Bestbeelieve: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
doublewisdom:
Who knows the number of lies Lia told her before she fell for him.
Their children must be liars and their grand children grand liars.
which wan concern pinkin and grand pikin for inside na?
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Amitex(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that this is also another lie from Liar Muhammed? The woman must have endured a lot of LIES. Poor woman, I just wonder how Lair Muhammed grandchildren will be viewing their grandfather tell BIG lies. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Sunbellar: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Sunbellar: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
He has succeeded in producing lineage of lairs!
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lai Mohammed lying to us in virtually all aspects of his life. I hope madam Kudi is the opposite of bro Lai. Lai is a lie manufacturer.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by id911(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Comical Liar Mohammed, we don't believe u Sir because of your antecedent
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
stay away from omenka if you want to be happy on Nairaland . he is a known ............... You can check how he loves your tribesmen so much. Check his older post. Werey ncha sa anya gi ofumma
@Pweetychyka, please do ignore this poster. From day one, she's been obsessed with me. Check out her timeline, everywhere I go, she follows. I bet she's trying to use the format the other dude used on you (apologies to tyson99 tongue) on me but I'm buying none of it. So she soooo damn pained that a guy could ignore her overtures for so long despite her persistence.

Please do tell her what you told the other guy, cos she seems to view EVERYTHING in life from a TRIBAL perspective (reason why she's speaking in Igbo to you hoping to appeal to your emotions) - tell her EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. cheesy

Mynd44, shebi you see how she still follow me come here ba?? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by DerKaiser: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Don't mind him jor. I know dudes like him; he likes you but wants to get to you through the back door so sharp eyed forumites wouldn't notice. grin

Oya, what did you say your name is?? grin

Quite a shameless one here. One minute you are cursing and threatening her people with violence and murder and next minute you are trying to court a girl named "Chika" albeit in the crudest and most pathetic way possible.

I only hope the poor girl is smart enough to starve you of any attention going forward, having gone through your history on this boards.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
DerKaiser:

Quite a shameless one here. One minute you are cursing and threatening her people with violence and murder and next minute you are trying to court a girl named "China" albeit in the crudest and most pathetic way possible.

I only hope the poor girl is smart enough to starve you of any attention going forward, having gone through your history on this boards.
Poor boy. cheesy

Beremx, come see how your brothers wan kill themselves untop say I dey try reason with Chika. cheesy

This dude right here was so angry he couldn't even type the name correctly. Maybe China was the last place he made a "successful delivery". grin

Modath, I need you guys' help here oo. These dudes wanna skin me alive. When did it become a crime to like someone?? These same guys love Fayose and FFK but condemn Yorubas (as though the both aren't Yorubas) yet they don't want me to woo an Igbo girl because I condemn IPOD and Kanu (not Igbos). This one na hypocrisy wearing agbada Oo! shocked

Where is Donphilopus sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by chigaemezuogu: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
If it is igbos they will marry graduate like them, that is why i love housas
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by clarity4clear(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lia can Lie
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Itulah(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
[s]
AnnaKareninaFan:
“How I Met & Fell In Love With My Wife Kudi” –Information Minister, Lai Mohammed

By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Muhammed has been married to his wife Alhaja Kudirat Adeoti Muhammed for 35 years. Their marriage is blessed with 4 successful children and several grandchildren. Not many know how the former spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) met his adorable wife. Revealing how he met his wife in an interview sometime back, Lai Muhammed said: “ We actually met during preparation towards FESTAC 77. I was doing my Youth Service with the organisers of FESTAC 77 and we needed some School certificate holders as protocol officers to work temporarily with us.

"She was among those selected and from there we started our relationship. For me, it was love at first sight. I liked her immediately I set my eyes on her. We got married in 1979. We met in 1976, started working together in 1977 and we got married in 1979 after about three years of courtship.”Describing his wife, the Information Minister further said: "My wife has been very supportive; we have gone through a lot together. We have climbed to the top together and also crashed together. I don’t think I can marry any other person in my life. Infact I would gladly marry my wife all over again."

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-fell-in-love-with-my-wife-kudi-first-sight-information-minister-lai-mohammed/
[/s]

[size=17pt]All are lies....[/size]

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by superstarDikk(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
VANHELLSING:
Wetin concerns me with how u take meet ur olosho wife?. Bastard,useless lying liar
I pity ur life.....why did u open the topic if e no concern u?
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Saved2Serve: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Now i have seen the woman with the biggest ear and heart that could accomodate the fatest lies of the century. All hail Mrs. Lie accumulator.[/size]
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by casto: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
;DNah lai!
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by opwa4us(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
danemenike:
If you think Lai Mohammed is lying(not saying the truth) hit LIKE, if he saying the truth hit SHARE...

I'm a NYSC Corps member looking for an accommodation in Keffi, Nasarawa State. please call me(07037639947) if you have any.Thanks

U can never get an accommodation all u deserve is the likes and share u got. Accommodation ko accomodaki ni
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by seunfape(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
who is lai,not recongnised in AbuDhabi here anyway the meeting point was good but the wife is short.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by shameseun: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cant believe whatever that comes out of this man gutter again.
Please today is Thursday, don't let Mr Liar tell you its Tuesday.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by infogenius(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
I don't believe this liar. His wife must have been arranged for him by his village people.
I don't need encouragement from his lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by chinae(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
anoda one from lie lieing lai mohammed (LLLM)
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by IVORY2009(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
oloriooko:
broda Lie, i have tried all i could to believe all you said but you know what, i just couldn't

your past lies have really made you un-believable

That baba can lie hmmm, according to him, during a governship elections in Osun state, dss arrested him, took him to their station and he was asked to sit on the floor and he was asked to take of his cloths grin cheesy he said dis on channels tv.....
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
“How I Met & Fell In Love With My Wife Kudi” –Information Minister, Lai Mohammed

By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Muhammed has been married to his wife Alhaja Kudirat Adeoti Muhammed for 35 years. Their marriage is blessed with 4 successful children and several grandchildren. Not many know how the former spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) met his adorable wife. Revealing how he met his wife in an interview sometime back, Lai Muhammed said: “ We actually met during preparation towards FESTAC 77. I was doing my Youth Service with the organisers of FESTAC 77 and we needed some School certificate holders as protocol officers to work temporarily with us.

"She was among those selected and from there we started our relationship. For me, it was love at first sight. I liked her immediately I set my eyes on her. We got married in 1979. We met in 1976, started working together in 1977 and we got married in 1979 after about three years of courtship.”Describing his wife, the Information Minister further said: "My wife has been very supportive; we have gone through a lot together. We have climbed to the top together and also crashed together. I don’t think I can marry any other person in my life. Infact I would gladly marry my wife all over again."

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-fell-in-love-with-my-wife-kudi-first-sight-information-minister-lai-mohammed/

If this story is from Lai Mohammed then it is a completely totally manufactured and fabricated lies from the lying machine mouth of Lai Mohammed and his 100terrabyte mega lying brains . Only gods knows what Lai Mohammed gains from lying ,maybe it gives him orgasmic feeling . I will rather believe the devil than believe liar Mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by onatisi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
shameseun:
Cant believe whatever that comes out of this man gutter again.
Please today is Thursday, don't let Mr Liar tell you its Tuesday.
he already said today is Saturday. As far as I know lair Mohammed truth and lies are the same thing grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by allthingsgood: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
adjoviomole:

If he cld achieve everything he's got with badluck...den i Want to av dat badluck o. Bak to d mata derz one thing I learnt ffrm jonathan. Despite his wife's illitracy,he stood by her,despte d names n jesting n insults frm ppl like u,he was neva ashamed of his wife,for beta, For worse.how many men can do dat now adays with d position and his status?not even u can do dat.I wunt trade words of insult on d president with u,because I am a responsible young man, n its my dream someday if God wlls,dat I wld b d president of nigeria someday, n I Will make dis nation great n its ppl happy. God bless u.

AMEN!! The badluck shall be yours as you have prayed! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS) / ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker / Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.