Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” (27858 Views)

Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed: How Can You Raise Only N620k From Culture Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
VANHELLSING:
Wetin concerns me with how u take meet ur olosho wife?. Bastard,useless lying liar

your papa marry your mama as an olosho abi?
Cos if you can call anoda person papa such names
we are not surprised
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
refreshrate:
Oga na information about Nigeria dem send you o.

What is fantastic about you and kudi now?, i dont know. Come romance section make you read plenty better love stories.
before you start blaming GEJ that you had to wait 3 years

ewu stop crying
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
magmack:
Lying machine. Pls get serious n face ur work. Stop misbehaving on d media. Abi r u high on kudi's urine ni?

who's is goat?
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Why should the visionless APC leadership continue to inundate us with stvpid tales that would add zilch value to the populace? Is that why they were elected? Don't you think these pictures and stories drama is becoming irritating and nauseating as well? Can't they just focus on governance and stop littering the cyberspace with garbage?

The same way your PDP concentrated on governance right?
now look the mess we are

are you employed?
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by modath(f): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Poor boy. cheesy

Beremx, come see how your brothers wan kill themselves untop say I dey try reason with Chika. cheesy

This dude right here was so angry he couldn't even type the name correctly. Maybe China was the last place he made a "successful delivery". grin

Modath, I need you guys' help here oo. These dudes wanna skin me alive. When did it become a crime to like someone?? These same guys love Fayose and FFK but condemn Yorubas (as though the both aren't Yorubas) yet they don't want me to woo an Igbo girl because I condemn IPOD and Kanu (not Igbos). This one na hypocrisy wearing agbada Oo! shocked

Where is Donphilopus sef? grin

grin... Just sing " Love conquers all" & they will embrace you.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by PreyingMantis(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Elbowroom:
The same way your PDP concentrated on governance right?
now look the mess we are

are you employed?
No I'm unemployed and roaming the streets aimlessly like your jobless self. I'm hoping that Buhari will redeem his N5k promise for unemployed folks like you.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
PreyingMantis:
No I'm unemployed and roaming the streets aimlessly like your jobless self. I'm hoping that Buhari will redeem his N5k promise for unemployed folks like you.

now that u've confessed that u unemployed.... and since you can answer why u've been unemployed for over 6yrs.... u can blame buhari too
ewu
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by ojnnaco(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
This could be LIE as usual ..
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by refreshrate: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Elbowroom:

ewu stop crying

You don't want to get into this with me.
If you can't contest what was written without resorting to insults, pls hold your keypad & your lack of common sense.

I have adviced you.

Seen the way you're loitering the whole forum with insults, don't try it with me. Its not my fault you were raised like this.

Comport yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Luukasz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
I like lai muhammed alot for his sense of humour but at times lai muhammed and stupidity are like Bro & Sist.
Wetin concern crayfish with wetin monkey chop.What business does Nigerians av with how he meet his wife.
Lai needs a bra** check up.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by divine9540: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
I respect ur lie man even d lie in your name.minister for lies affairs.u would hav used technically won my wife in a free coka cola drink
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Krayzeejhay(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
How do we know ure not.....TECHNICALLY LIEING??...ehn??..
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by ahamonyeka(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
She fell in love with you because of too many lies you told her you know women like lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by innovativegift: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
He Just LieD
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by onunwa21(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oga Lia.....technically u guys court 4 three years........
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Cityguy: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Truth is bitter. We don't want to see no more pictures. We don't want to read about disgusting love stories. We want to see the long and endless queues at the petrol stations gone. We want to see improvement in electricity supply. We want to see smiles on the faces of millions of gullible Nigerians who were deceived by the APC propaganda machinery.

We're tired of the propaganda.
Gbam! Thank you.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by comment247: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
pweetychyka:
How do we verify this news now? undecided
is it necessary?

Cos he has neva told us a certified truth tongue undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Enahi(f): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2016
I will never believe anything that has to do with Lai, the man has dented his image with too many Lies.

He should spare us the lies about how he met his wife, nonsense!
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by pweetychyka(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
@Pweetychyka, please do ignore this poster. From day one, she's been obsessed with me. Check out her timeline, everywhere I go, she follows. I bet she's trying to use the format the other dude used on you (apologies to tyson99 tongue) on me but I'm buying none of it. So she soooo damn pained that a guy could ignore her overtures for so long despite her persistence.

Please do tell her what you told the other guy, cos she seems to view EVERYTHING in life from a TRIBAL perspective (reason why she's speaking in Igbo to you hoping to appeal to your emotions) - tell her EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. cheesy

Mynd44, shebi you see how she still follow me come here ba?? Lol.

Hahahaha!

It's no problems dearie!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend?
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hahahaha!

It's no problems dearie!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend?
The weekend couldn't be better my dear. Still recovering from last night's tunk.

Hope you're okay..
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by pweetychyka(f): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
The weekend couldn't be better my dear. Still recovering from last night's tunk.

Hope you're okay..

Yea I 'm fyn thank u!

Okkk stay safe n get better grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yea I 'm fyn thank u!
Okkk stay safe n get better grin grin
Sure as hell will.
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
refreshrate:

You don't want to get into this with me.
If you can't contest what was written without resorting to insults, pls hold your keypad & your lack of common sense.

I have adviced you.

Seen the way you're loitering the whole forum with insults, don't try it with me. Its not my fault you were raised like this.

Comport yourself.

wey the goat wey born u?
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by refreshrate: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Elbowroom:

wey the goat wey born u?

Post of how long ago na today you see etisalat 200naira buy for 10mb.

Fate already deals you a cruel blow no point trading words with you.

See you in 4 weeks again sufferer

Oh by the way your mum is an eediot
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
refreshrate:

Post of how long ago na today you see etisalat 200naira buy for 10mb.

Fate already deals you a cruel blow no point trading words with you.

See you in 4 weeks again sufferer

Oh by the way your mum is an eediot

And do you think am that jobless like you that sits with your stolen phone all day
to type rubbish on Nairaland?

son go play with your father scrotal sacs
ah got better things to do

I come online when am free, am not jobless son
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by refreshrate: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elbowroom:

And do you think am that jobless like you that sits with your stolen phone all day
to type rubbish on Nairaland?

son go play with your father scrotal sacs
ah got better things to do

I come online when am free, am not jobless son

Yes its true from the way you write its very obvious you're not jobless

Your father is a mongrel for daring to involve my father in this in such a manner. You and your entire lineage will rot in hell. Son of a whor3
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
refreshrate:

Yes its true from I write its very obvious i'm not jobless

My father is a mongrel for daring to involve my father in this in such a manner. My entire lineage will rot in hell. Am Son of a whor3
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by refreshrate: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=Elbowroom post=42898769][/quote]

You don get free 10mb after your weekly 200 naira recharge abi?

Fate already deals with you
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Elbowroom: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
refreshrate:

You don get free 10mb after your weekly 200 naira recharge abi?
Fate already deals with you
goan sleep son if u want toy, go play with ur father's left ball
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omaguibu(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Until I hear from his wife.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by refreshrate: 2:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Elbowroom:

goan sleep son
if u want toy, go play with ur father's left ball

your mums clit should be more fun...then again you came from there,think ill pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! / Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola Resigns From APC, Dumps Party / Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.