Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) (920 Views)

Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) / Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by sugarbelly: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Mo Abudu shared this picture taken with IMF boss, Christine Largade and Nigerian Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun. According to the talkshow host, she spent an evening with the women where they discussed how "All women can help each other achieve our desired goals"

lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/mo-abudu-takes-selfie-with-imf-boss.html

Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by sugarbelly: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by mizhanny(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Good
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Close Up Mode activated grin

Abeg make I go brush my teeth too with Close Up

Buhari daughter's fit won folo me do selfie undecided
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by Khd95(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Even as dem edit d picsure,dem no still finegringrin
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Association of old cargoes. Munachi Abii, ehn palmwinetapper, come see your mates.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by Palmwinetapper: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
charix:
Association of old cargoes. Munachi Abii, ehn palmwinetapper, come see your mates.
I've cursed you with a heavy curse angry
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I've cursed you with a heavy curse angry
...as you've also done to yourself.
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by Palmwinetapper: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
charix:

...as you've also done to yourself.
be there talking trash and reap the consequences soon
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
be there talking trash and reap the consequences soon
Munachi who? If not for this forum I'd've forgotten you existed. Remember Big Lo? Neither do I.
Re: Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) by ellahzy(f): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
I would have said nice pics but I can't lie embarassed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Psquare Newly Signed Singer "Muno" / Stephanie Okereke Shares Cute Photos Of Her Son, Maxwell Enosata Linus / GY 2016 Nigeria Music Industry Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.