Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] (38209 Views)

Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
After 4 years them go dump am again if luckily his music blows, if the guy get brain make he chop all the money wey e fit chop between now and...

Moreso P square as duo is a brand, they cant co- exist with another artiste,it just wont last
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
You don't have to look for whom to sign you cos you have a job already, your job is there are no IGBOS in south south “ The people of Obigbo (heart of the Igbo) are ijaws“
TonyeBarcanista:
Who will sign me?
I know Psquare will bring out the best in him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who will sign me?
APC grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Halleydavid: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
was Cynthia Morgan not signed to square records last year?
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Halleydavid:
was Cynthia Morgan not signed to square records last year?
square records is different from northside entrtainment records owned by Jude though square record is owned by p square also managed by Jude. So cynthia belongs to northside n not square
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by ladenz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good. At least he will be able to buy new jeans. Those jeans he is wearing are not crazy. they are just tired, fed up and worn out.
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Dohmeenick(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Are this guys completely totally out of their minds.....voice don't count any more in naija......can he compose songs....that's one of the major criteria for making it in Nigeria...Thanks...
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Lanceslot(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rudeboy is Paul not Peter @ Op.
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Make una come sign me, I dey beg now o, una go dey beg me soon
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by tonquendo4u(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Feranmicharles:
He has great voice abi?

Buh can he compose and make hits?

And can you(psquare) stand by him like someone did at the headies cheesy
Olamide's action at d headies is tourism n childishness.It isn't standing by ur artist.If he doesn't win,pray he wind next year.not coming out to embarrass yourself.I don't know y U guys adore celebrities so much that you lose your sense of reasoning
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Feranmicharles(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Olamide's action at d headies is tourism n childishness.It isn't standing by ur artist.If he doesn't win,pray he wind next year.not coming out to embarrass yourself.I don't know y U guys adore celebrities so much that you lose your sense of reasoning
u be mumu. And who told you I was referring to olamide? U wey dey use ya sense of reasoning no see say na don jazzy I dey refer to abi? And then again. What is tourism. Olodo pako pikin *splits*
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by girl4rmspace(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
jboy73:
To revive their dead career
psquare and dead career in the same sentence? That's a stupid thing to say mr
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by jemype(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
He used to be under mc galaxys label.
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by darep: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
mrofficial:
Lol. They just went for smally that they can order anyhow, unlike May-D. cheesy

Muno is actually well known to many people who has bn following the industry for long and he's not a small boy like yall think. He wasn't overhyping when he said he has one of the best voice in d industry cos I have heard him on several tracks, he's cover n freestyle "how to love" was great, the good part is that he's also a producer.

Go Go Muno!!! Congrats
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by callherspices(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
xender:
this guq qo blow so undecided
Haba grin grin that was harsh ya know? grin
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Themandator: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think I prefer don Jazzy style. Announce the artist with a single
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by xender(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
callherspices:
Haba grin grin that was harsh ya know? grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by babamadiba(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
xreal:
can he do brake dance too? grin grin

anyway, we expect better music from them all this year.

Headies award..... watch out.
that drake dance ba, Na wa o. What was the meaning of that dance for heaven sake?
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Dainikel(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Paul its not about having the best voice ever...its about releasing hits back to back...
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by xtervaganza(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
He said we would thank him later

Thank him for what exactly?
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
This guy is talented no doubt AKON style.

We spot gold. Yea, he is.

Their former artist was an arse. How can someone place demands on his boss against his boss wishes ?
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by Maryojoma(f): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
BT y d guy kum be lyk d's naaaa
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by timmyblast(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2016
lasisi69:
We go thank u like u said if the guy throw hit come
please stick to your "end time"
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by davetwitzy: 3:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Muno...its your boy from Gemade Estate. Go get em bro
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by xreal: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2016
WeedSeller:

Lmao..grin Na BREAK dance nob BRAKE, You no like turtle/accelerator dance?

thank you my brother.
English na my problem.

But communication is the key, you understood wetin I mean; I don communicate be dat.

*thumbs up to me *
Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by hesnop: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Muno has a good voice have known him long time ago like 2010...if you want to listen to him..try google vector ft Muno..a love song you ll so much love and come back here to holla me..
Google : she doesn't mind (sean paul) naija version ft Muno YQ n some artiste like that...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.