Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle (55540 Views)

Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by 7Ebisco: 2:54pm On May 22, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has reacted to rumour that her relationship with fellow housemate Miracle, has crashed.

She stated that all remains fine between the pair. She re-assures a worried MINA fan. “You all really need to understand that Miracle and I are not in any manner or form having issues.” She writes.

Meanwhile, Nina has announced that she would be launching her own her hair line under the ‘Nina Empire brand’ on the 31st of May.

The ex-housemate who has proven how strong she can be after been dumped by her former romantic partner, Miracle who won the BBNaija 2018 grand prize, has taken a big step into the hair business.

She shared the news on Instagram where she wrote:

“It’s now official,@nina_empire_
Stay tuned,we will be officially opened on the 31st of may..
And I will be playing a game tomorrow by 8pm..I’m going to pick 5 die hard fans who will join me on my all white yatch bday party and the grand opening of nina_empire_
Nina will be turning 22 ����”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-nina-finally-opens-up-on-split.html

3 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Whizdorm001(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2018
B.i.t.c.h

283 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by malificent(f): 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
Focus on your career girl, leave miracle alone. It's obvious he has moved on without you.

23 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
Good
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by GistersNG: 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
cool
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Tamarapetty(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by lekkan(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2018
Someone please quote me when this thing makes FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by talk2saintify(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by zicoraads: 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
Giel and YumMinaYum, we'll need pictures from the party, please lipsrsealed grin

11 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by kmaster007: 5:56pm On May 22, 2018
after way ur fmly don run curse for miracle
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Forpink2: 6:49pm On May 22, 2018
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Barrysleek(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Damage control from miracle's family so the don't endorsement
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by YumMinaYum(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2018
zicoraads:
Giel and YumMinaYum, we'll need pictures from the party, please lipsrsealed grin

Trust me to come through with enough videos and pictures, gonn be lit as fvck. Hey God! I can't wait... Between, our drama babies are besties for real, watched their live video on IG yesterday and I was grinning like a fool. grin cheesy grin

Op, you should retake your English language classes though. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by zicoraads: 7:09pm On May 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Trust me to come through with enough videos and pictures, gonn be lit as fvck. Hey God! I can't wait... Between, our drama babies are besties for real, watched their live video on IG yesterday and I was grinning like a fool. grin cheesy grin

Op, you should retake your English language classes though. undecided
Na Wa ooooo. You took this very serious oooo cheesy grin

So they now besties eh? Just besties

11 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by lonelydora: 9:43pm On May 22, 2018
I said it before and saying it again now that Nina is not so intelligent and she's a local champion. BBNaija is a game and Miracle played the game to the fullest and luckily won.

Why does she think Miracle will marry her? Miracle has a status change usual with celebrities, and he has moved on with his life. If Nina is smart she should ride on her fame and climb to where she wants, and not depend on miracle on carry her along.

18 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by kvngjesse(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by allanphash7(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
aso o ba omoye mo

If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by MrAnele(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2018
Yawn
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by SoapQueen(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
Karma! The God of Collins is a Miracle working God.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Puzzypleazer: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
Blogger read that she said she and miracle are fine. Same blogger say mirakuuuu dumped her after she drank his cum. I yam not understanding

4 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by jetz(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
Did she sat she's turning 22 hnmmmm
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Hennepin: 9:49pm On May 22, 2018
I really don't have anything to say, I just want to know how many comments the first page can take.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by BigBrother9ja: 9:49pm On May 22, 2018
Osu

Senseless dumb olosho

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:50pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Osu
Senseless dumb olosho
angry

Still more pretty than abobaku gals who only used for baby mama. For musicians. grin
When it marriage time and serious relationship they ar dumped. grin
Ask tuface, solid star, wizkid, davido, nice, olamide.. Wande coal
The list can go and on grin

5 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by BigBrother9ja: 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
Benz4pimp:
i am sure your mum gave birth to you a virgin.....hyp hyp hyp hypocrite
Shut up
And

FÙCK off
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by BigBrother9ja: 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
angry

Still more pretty than abobaku gals who only used for baby mama. For musicians. grin
When it marriage time and serious relationship they ar dumped. grin
Abio
Like that senseless flavor BabyWHOREma

Ana bana abi na wetin be her name again

Stupìd girl fuckìng in the name of the lord grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) / Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 / BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.