Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business (1674 Views)

If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: / I Want To Help First 30 Persons Start Up This Lucrative Business / I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Hello NLs, please am in need of someone who can finance this business while we share the profit 50-50.

Its supply of diesel to Hospitals, Network Mast, Hotels, Factories etc.....I have clients who are demanding for diesel but need of money to purchase the products from depot is my problem. All I need is N1,000,000.

The said amount will be with the financial, whenever we have order, he/she will bring out money for us to buy from depot and supply, most of these clients do pay after 30days but very sure of them...We shall both open joint account to be receiving our money and share it accordingly. We can make up to N200,000 from supply done with 1m.

I have clients on ground already and still marketing more and more......The financial can join me in marketing if like in order to increase our clients.

I am short of cash now and I don't want to lose my clients to other competitors.

contact me on labfolablogistics@hotmail.com so we can arrange to meet for details.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by ELGREF(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Only if I can be getting LPO on my company name
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
ELGREF:
Only if I can be getting LPO on my company name

Its not done that way bros, there is a company name am using already but have not open bank account for it which I am ready to do and make you signatory 2.

Thx
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by millhouse: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2016
which state are you in ?
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Lagos State
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Andre10(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you think of sharing the profit why dont we invest equal cash lemme say 500k each
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Andre10:
If you think of sharing the profit why dont we invest equal cash lemme say 500k each

Sir, it will be very nice to do that but never forget that I am the one to market and do every other run around of the business.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by ojay72(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
write a business plan and secure a loan from a bank or investing companies. Simple. at least, if you are certain of profits, you get to pay just 11% of the loan yearly until U offset the debt. meanwhile, I can help you with a fantastic business plan and proposal that will close the deal. oj2chi@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2016
ojay72:
write a business plan and secure a loan from a bank or investing companies. Simple. at least, if you are certain of profits, you get to pay just 11% of the loan yearly until U offset the debt. meanwhile, I can help you with a fantastic business plan and proposal that will close the deal. oj2chi@gmail.com

Noted....check your mail.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
At the moment, my clients are getting increasing day by day which means there is need to increase the capital to 5,000,000. Still looking up to financial.

Thx
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by SundayP: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2016
send a detail mail to pirosaw@yahoo.com let us discuss and work out something
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by SundayP: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2016
send a mail to pirosaw@yahoo.com let us discuss and work out something
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2016
SundayP:
send a mail to pirosaw@yahoo.com let us discuss and work out something

Noted...check your mail
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by zonga: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
If you have a client that pays immediately instead of 30 days, let me know so we can rollover the invested amount on any supply.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
zonga:
If you have a client that pays immediately instead of 30 days, let me know so we can rollover the invested amount on any supply.

noted. But 99% don't.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by dytbabe: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Harpesin:
At the moment, my clients are getting increasing day by day which means there is need to increase the capital to 5,000,000. Still looking up to financial.

Thx

You don see 1m when you dey ask of 5m?

Na wa oooo
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business by Harpesin(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
dytbabe:

You don see 1m when you dey ask of 5m?

Na wa oooo

God is in control......

(1) (Reply)

10 Golden Stocks And Trading Ideas For 2020 / Seize The 1 Billion Dollar Wooden Door Market! Easily Earn $100,000! / Goldbooker Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.