Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! (514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! by Nuells: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Hello everyone!

Like my subject title explained, l'm very much in need of a job around Abia, Aba axis, I'm not yet a graduate (though l wish but financially handicapped) but then am intellectually sound. I can read and write very well and can also speak well. Please if you're a boss of your own company or any work organization and have a vacancy in any of your establishments please post me here or mail me to get me alerted.
I've sought for various jobs in various firms and places with and without advertisement but it seems people with degrees only have chances of getting the job. I don't mind the kind of job you may offer me so far it can pay my rents and put food to my mouth, l'll be always grateful to you. Please help me.
Thank you
Re: Please Help!!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
See why skill acquisition is very necessary cry

Goodluck Op, wish i can help tho.
Re: Please Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Just like the poster above me said.. You need special skills.. If you have skills, the sky be ye limit.. Godspeed!
Re: Please Help!!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2016
go and learn how to sew.....or weld random shít.
e better pass

(1) (Reply)

Company Builds 'masturbation Booth' In New York City / Your Late Ex Left You $1 Million But Your Boyfriend Has Man Pride. / Let The Ladies Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.