Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! (2808 Views)

How Do I Add Image In The Middle Of My Text? / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! by Eljay24(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2016
You're home alone,
Its the middle of the night*
You see this thing coming up you stairs,
What would you do??
. .. Fight, Flight, or Faint !!
lipsrsealed

Re: Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! by kestolove95(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2016
I will not even see it so stop talkin abt wat I will do
Re: Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! by talktonase(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
I will wake up from such a bad dream...
Re: Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! by ETILA100(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2016
kestolove95:
I will not even see it so stop talkin abt wat I will do
check the pix of dat stuff compar it 2 urs and tel me wad u see#truth blood is thicka dan wata.
Re: Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! by Segadem(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
pepper soup grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Made In Aba Furniture #igbomade / Bet9ja Fraudulently Want To Deny Me Of My 11M Winning / Francesco Lentini – The Three- Legged Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.