Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? (866 Views)

My poems / My Poems...My world... / Original Love Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
I posted some of the poems in my yet to be published poetry colle ction titled "Aphorisms for the mind" on this section last month for critique but noone ever responded to any of them(about 9 which I posted successively). Why,fellow poets why?Leketoye,Gwatala,Winteric and all other Nairaland poetry writers,pls critique my work to encourage me as a budding poet(I'm just 18).Thank you all
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by nosa101(f): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2006
We think they are trash grin
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
Really? You mean all the nine are trash? Thanks very much at least for the challenge. I shall start working over them again. But I shall wait first for the comments of others as I cannot bank on this alone. But thanks for the comment anyway.
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2006
Really? You mean all the nine are trash? Thanks very much at least for the challenge. I shall start working over them again. But I shall wait first for the comments of others as I cannot bank on this alone. But thanks for the comment anyway.
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2006
I know my poems arent trash,but I'm awaiting other poets to place their views
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2006
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2006
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2006
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by Basic(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2006
I am just a budding poet so encourage me by critiquing my work. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by gwatala(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2006
I am reading your poems, but hear this. It doesn't matter that you're 18. As long as you write, you will be judged, not by age, but by (the quality of) your words.

John Keats died at 26, and he is still considered "one of the principal poets of the English Romantic movement"
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2006
Probably doesnt resonate that much with me but when i have more time i shall try to read more of your stuffs
Re: Nairalanders,why Are You Not Commenting On My Poems? by teno(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2006
to b a successful poet ur language must b rich

(1) (Reply)

Twinkle Wrinkle Little Star / Belview Aircrash At Lisa / Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.