Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) (31601 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji Dines With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde / Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kudos to her
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by lasisi69(f): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
and how would u know if she has not slept her way? end time sleeping
lol.. No be me talk am o

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by kukuruku156(f): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
She has done well for herself.
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:

Wenti u write con make sense to u so? undecided
u still dey ughelli? wink
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by deewhone(f): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Omo see hot babe
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Cholls(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
So nice, I love her hard work sometimes marriage is not everything kiss kiss
my brothers see how some people dey console dem sef sha. eiyah!
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Agunnewi: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Genny exude class and beauty

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dat IMF woman get swag.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Dreal4mula: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
who ask you? Unrepentant feminist
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Ginaz(f): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
u still dey ughelli? wink

I'm in abuja now
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:

I'm in abuja now
oh!!! u left just like that? sad face
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
STRONG POWERFUL LADIES! cool cool GREAT!
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by yinchar(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
And some crazy IPOB youth were castigating her for buying a house in Abuja.....LOL. She would be thinking nah for BIAFRA capital I for buy am?.... tongue shocked grin
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Redfruit(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lagarde looks like a lesbian, Genie might be a lesbian...Please am not insinuating anything but give me lagarde's hotel room number, Might just sniff Genie's cologne there.

Who knows, they might be using same brand undecided
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by todayboy: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why did Buhari smuggle this woman into the Nigeria witty the media knowing about it

It's seam he wants to collect secret loan and approve austerity in Nigeria
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by TOSINSESI: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Her reason for going there is a serious issue which is known to few and unknown to many undecided....... Imf boss and Genie?
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Saved2Serve: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
you have a unique mind. you can make a good detective cop
Diddyydiva:
I don't care about the dinner undecided

I care about what was discussed angry
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:

Yes o, hard work is ALL. a part of me still wishes she wont get married, like I want her to be there for all and not under one man. Naija's Sweettat...
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by TOSINSESI: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Redfruit:
Lagarde looks like a lesbian, Genie might be a lesbian...Please am not insinuating anything but give me lagarde's hotel room number, Might just sniff Genie's cologne there.
Who knows, they might be using same brand undecided
I tire oooo
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder if Someone out there (a fly on the wall perharps) is setting up this two...to forever engage in competition.

First it was Omotola with Onyeama....@ the stock Exchange (with same style of attire, well almost)

Now Genny with Lagarde......@ an IMF met (with same style of attire, well almost)
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Dohmeenick(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
This woman leaves nature behind.....Getting younger day after day...God bless you
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I don't care about the dinner undecided

I care about what was discussed angry

Its all in The Punch
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by gbishman: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmm packaging
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by efonat(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=30pt]Then remain single!!![/size]
Ginaz:
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Guyman02: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:

Use her predicament to console yourself cheesy
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Guyman02: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
grandstar:

Its all in The Punch

Punch newspaper is too APCish to tell us the whole truth. There photoshop and publishing of a fake picture Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB with a prostitute makes them disgusting and low.
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
That shoe looks an inch more that her size though. cool
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
All these ppl saying she should get married.. Enough, please. It's gotten stale already!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Productive 1st day in Nigeria topped off by meeting w/dynamic women leaders. Impressed by their commitment to change
~ Christine LagardeVerified account
@Lagarde

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by ossuofia1: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
This Lagarde woman is hot. I so wanna do her. cheesy
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by innovativegift: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmmm... i had dis crush on her when i was a teenager and till date i just keep loving her @genevieve..
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by joshfire(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:

All join cos all na entrace route... embarassed

(:bros are you explanasions yourself..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada / E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo's Look To The 2016 NEA Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.