Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Robbery: DPO Striped Unclad As Ekiti Drivers Protest Colleague’s Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery: DPO Striped Unclad As Ekiti Drivers Protest Colleague’s Killing (890 Views)

Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Kayode Oso Resigns As Ekiti Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery: DPO Striped Unclad As Ekiti Drivers Protest Colleague’s Killing by Pheals(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Angry drivers stripped a Divisional Police Officer naked on Wednesday in Aramoko Ekiti following the death of their colleague.
The drivers, angry that their colleague had been killed during a robbery a few metres from the police station, descended on the Amaroko Ekiti division to make their anger felt.
The group proceeded to strip DPO Anthony Okpaleye, as well as destroy two police vans in the process.

Source:http://www.today.ng/news/national/62647/robbery-dpo-striped-naked-as-ekiti-drivers-protest-colleagues-killing?utm_source=dlvr.it_nnd&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Robbery: DPO Striped Unclad As Ekiti Drivers Protest Colleague’s Killing by udumosam23(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
.jukwam
Re: Robbery: DPO Striped Unclad As Ekiti Drivers Protest Colleague’s Killing by Toosure70: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2016
What do expect from ekiti? if their governor could slap judge

1 Like

Re: Robbery: DPO Striped Unclad As Ekiti Drivers Protest Colleague’s Killing by akp202(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
this remind me of when thieves came to my hostel while in school and i called 911 d response i got was for civil case press one, family case press two,for criminal case press 3....i press 3 and another response again...for arm robbery case press one i quickly press one d response again was pls select ur location, for abia press one for adamawa press 2 for akwa ibom press three....my people that was how they listed the 36 states of d federation.After selecting the state the response that came was for me to select d local government of d incident i got fed up and just have to hang up....nigeria police grin

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Advertises Striking Doctors’ Positions, NMA Kicks / A Ray Of Light On Chibok Girls By Garba Shehu / Biafra And The Lies Around The Facts Of Our Struggles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.