Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

US Donates $11m Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / US Donates $11m Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army (464 Views)

Samsung S7 Edge Water Resistant Really Works / Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. / Scrap Trailer Falls On Vehicles In Ikorodu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Donates $11m Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by jcflex(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2016
In a bid to fulfill its promise of helping Nigeria fight the Boko Haram insurgency, the United States will today, donate 24 mine-resistant and armor-protected vehicles to the Nigerian Army.

The vehicles, which are valued at $11m, would be handed over to the military authorities at the Nigerian Army 9th Brigade Parade Ground, Ikeja Army Cantonment in Lagos.

A statement yesterday, by the Public Affairs Section of the United States Consulate General Lagos, said: “The US is pleased to donate 24 Mine-Resistant, Armor-Protected (MRAP) vehicles valued at $11m to Nigeria’s military authorities.

“The equipment donation represents part of the continuing US commitment to Nigeria and its neighbours to counter Boko Haram’s senseless acts of terror and promote regional security

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/us-donates-11m-mine-resistant-vehicles-to-nigerian-army/

Re: US Donates $11m Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by gottliebglobal(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The ARK In A SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read / Gov Ambode With The Policeman That Led The Rescue Operation Of The Ikorodu Girls / 11 Revolutionary Ways To Change Your Life Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.