Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Entry Level Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Jobs. (8226 Views)

Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Jobs. by CharlyNick: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
SumeruNg:

Yes we do. We are recruiting nationwide.

Please what are the available positions
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by gmacnoms(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
SumeruNg:
Are you looking to build a career in the banking industry? Are you a graduate with a 2nd class lower division and below 26 years old? Upload your CV to:- www.sumeru.com.ng/jobs.
I am 27, and I will be very effective on this job, can't I be given an Opportunity?
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by freindsofdesign: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by emeka51: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
suckerr:

Got a call from them last week Asking me to send my documents by email which I did but haven't heard from them. Where u asked to do same?
Same here too have not heard from them after receiving the call and sending my details
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by SumeruNg: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
gmacnoms:
I am 27, and I will be very effective on this job, can't I be given an Opportunity?

Yes you can apply
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by gmacnoms(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
SumeruNg:

Yes you can apply
I appreciate your responses so far
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by henry99: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
SumeruNg:

You can attach your CV on; careersng@sumerusolutions.com
SumeruNg i did d interview with access bank precisely on d 7th of this month....has anyone been contacted since then or should i still wait for their reply?..thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by gmacnoms(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2016
SumeruNg:

Yes you can apply
I applied since, Sent my cv and documents but I havn't bin called
Re: Entry Level Jobs. by Ebrusjoe: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Green World was established far back in 1994 in united state, China in 1997, Nigeria 2009. The Green World's health products have been extensively utilized for the treatment of multiple diseases since their introduction. Their application has been extended to about 120 diseases, including osteoporosis, hypertension, diabetes rickets, cardiac disease etc.we have three head office in Nigeria, Lagos, Rivers and Calabar along with specialty stores all over the country were you can buy your products. Position: we are looking for Distributors. Professional and non professional distributors. Requirements: For professional distributors B.sc in Health science. ND in laboratory science. He/she must understand basic health-care principles of the human body. ability to give health seminar in public. Requirements for non Professionals distributors: minumun of SSCE, degree in any discipline. Ability to learn very fast. Good client relationship. Two weeks training will be given to successful applicants. Note Green World training is free once you have become a member. We don't offer employment rather we offer a partnership opportunity for both parties to make money. Our distributors are the hightest payed all over the world. We don't decieved graduate to join us with the caption of job vacancy, You can google more information about our company. Registration is #2100 you will be given the training kit along with a valid International distributor identity card. Don't sit there doing nothing. Graduates that joined us some months ago are well to do today. People all over the country are in nead of our products. If interested or more information have a personal contact with our star 4 distributor at Ughelli. Phone number: 08159877171, email: ebrusjoe@yahoo.com. We don't scam people in Green World, we pay with the percentage of your work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Hallmark Bank Employee Suspends Hunger Strike / SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m / I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.