Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is Dark Matter Also From The Big Bang? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Dark Matter Also From The Big Bang? (485 Views)

What Exactly Is DARK ENERGY.?? / See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) / Big Bang And Evolution Theory Are The Two Greatest Scam In Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dark Matter Also From The Big Bang? by ValentineMary(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dark matter unlike regular matter does not absorb or give out energy. The only proof of it's existence is the stability it confers on the universe and it's gravitational force. But if they don't give out or absorb energy, how could they have been a product of the condensation of energy??

Cc Johnnydon22, dekatron, mr physics, teempakguy, and so on
Re: Is Dark Matter Also From The Big Bang? by johnydon22(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
We also have Dark energy. . Dark matter actually is still little understood so we cannot say for sure what it actually is for now.

But YES you can assert it also a result of the BIG BANG in cosmology. . It actually pushes space and time further away faster than expected.

So what actually is Dark matter? Understanding of Dark matter may give us insights on Anti-gravity or negative gravity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dark Matter Also From The Big Bang? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
For me I think they might not exist, I mean dark matter and dark energy

(1) (Reply)

Help Ur Brother With Free Browsing / How To Retrieve Your Lost Twitter Account / 27 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know Your Iphone Can Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.