Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) (47728 Views)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Rikze: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
A hunter in my area killed and brought home this huge snake. It made a nice pepper soup for many of us. See the the neighbours having a closer look at it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by tafrica(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Let me congratulate OP in advance, for making a FP courtesy of this thread, which will surely leave lalasticlala with no chance than to hurriedly push it to FP.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Since every nairalander discovered Lala pin code na to dey waka up and down with camera looking for where dem kill snake grin

In Mama Peace voice: Make una kontinu

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Ofemmanu1: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2016
FP certain.. Lala is a snake.

15 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Adrenaline123(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Meat don show!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by skyface00(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm not again

if you don't bug them, they generally won't bug you and they'll take huge pains to avoid you even seeing them if they can. They're not the most dangerous predator on the block - WE are. Far more snakes are killed by humans than the other way around.

They sense you coming from your footsteps and hightail it before you even catch sight of them,

For any ecosystem to function there needs to be a flow of energy. Without it, nothing, not even humans, would survive.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Jostico: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Peeps eating snake up and down Everything don cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Lalasticlala day don break oh
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by chris2face(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Currently singing lalalalalalalalalalalalal lalalalalalalala where are u? Ur needed here Asap

6 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
damn lalastica will be happy naw

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
damn that's one big snake...so far snake is involved and its big...this thread is going to be on front page

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by ecto(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
that's big!!!!!!
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by jmichlins(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2016
How I so much enjoy my ride to fp eh

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by 9japride(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
It's a pity we still kill these animals. I am sure these guys don't watch national geographic channel to know the importance of preserving our wildlife. Buhari said change begins with me, this apply to this brutality of snakes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Emrixx(f): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by taiwokyle(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nairaland's ultimate password to fp
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by viqSmallz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Alas d snake thread hit fp....
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Rikze: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
khenykhey:
While other countries are generating revenue from wildlife tourism, we are busy eating our limited wild animals... smh. Maybe we'll all rest only when cattle, dogs and cats are the only animals we have left. And I'm not sure about dogs in some regions lipsrsealed
While I may agree with you to some extend I still think it is not entirely the fault of the hunters who depend on this to care for themselves and their families. What has successive governments done to protect our wild life? What has cooperate individuals done to the same effect? You and I know the simple answer.

5 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Flashh: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Once there is snake, there is hope for FP. grin

12 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Bizgold: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don't eat snake, de won't listing

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Adonike(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP, pls like how much u go fit sell that snake for me?
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Vince77(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
People killing python everyday.

Python wee soon finish in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by ladyF(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Eeyah....poor endangered snakes. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Turks: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Smh..Killing all these gentle giants to what end? People wallowing in ignorance
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by mmb(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
This particular phyton was killed on nairaland last two weeks.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by delishpot: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
tafrica:
Let me congratulate OP in advance, for making a FP courtesy of this thread, which will surely leave lalasticlala with no chance than to hurriedly push it to FP.

Be se so, be no Lori, emi la O no yosi

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by nizelgirl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'm still wondering why anything that has to do with snake is always making FP on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by mrmrmister: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=13pt]
How Lalasticlala views snake threads...[/size]

14 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
See hw I dey shake jst say I dey luk am for pix. Imagine I meet am for Bush?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by kasmail(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Its my birthday today... Pls show some love

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria “Spaceship” Spotted Along Sagamu Ore Highway. Photos/Video / 28,500-Year-Old 'Protodog' Jawbone Reveals How Dogs Evolved From Wolves (Photos) / Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.