Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos (38747 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by emalekuo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nigeria police no get swag at all.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Harmored(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
OMO KILO KON MI
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Toosure70: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
PDP sixteen years achievement

1 Like

Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by sonnie10: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is disgrace to FSARS if thes rusty things are the only ones the criminals have been using to challenge them.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by integrity504(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Xposer:
Pictured are numerous weapons and ammunition recovered from criminals in different parts of Rivers state in the year 2015. They were paraded by the state commissioner of police, Musa Kimo at the police headquarters, Moscow road, Port-Harcourt.

The new official regalia of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) men was also unveiled. The rebranded uniform is an idea conceived, executed and was recently launched by the Inspector General of Police, Solomon E. Arase, purposely for it to be in tune with nature of the squad’s job and to eradicate complaints of mistaken identity.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/see-weapons-recovered-from-criminal.html
..when did river state turn to north Korea...god save naija...oooo
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by nagoma(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Wow!!!
What exactly do people need these for??
Were they going to war

Surely not for hunting. They want to take lives of other human beings.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by deathmen12: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
keep on praying for peace in rivers state
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When some weapons were recovered from criminals today the topic read " weapons recovered from criminal elements in the North but I can bet with my last breath that this one will never read "weapons recovered from criminal elements in the South

*Modified*

I have been vindicated
cos the South are peaceful people. the criminals here don't go on mission with guns! perhaps no warehouse for weapons here, so be careful of ur words. Southern part of Nigeria has no qualms regarding this topic. if you like make you finish your breath, who cares
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Blyzz:
cos the South are peaceful people. the criminals here don't go on mission with guns! perhaps no warehouse for weapons here, so be careful of ur words. Southern part of Nigeria has no qualms regarding this topic. if you like make you finish your breath, who cares

I have been lauded by sane southerners for that post so i dont think i care about the opinions of ur likes.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I have been lauded by sane southerners for that post so i dont think i care about the opinions of ur likes.
since you don't care, you better focus straight on your geographical area! leave the sleeping dog to rest alone.... it a warning anyway, cos it may lead to something else. then it would become a promise to you. jus mind your business dude! except you dey look for NL users feedback. maybe e don tay wen them reply your comment!!
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Blyzz:
since you don't care, you better focus straight on your geographical area! leave the sleeping dog to rest alone.... it a warning anyway, cos it may lead to something else. then it would become a promise to you. jus mind your business dude! except you dey look for NL users feedback. maybe e don tay wen them reply your comment!!

Wairning me for what? What will happen?
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by ebonylady4real(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=femiranking28 post=41747552]What's the meaning of the F in front of sars... [/q

Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS

1 Like

Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na wa o,dem wan fight war or boko haram?
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Wairning me for what? What will happen?
Should i tell you what i would do to you. Why do you want to know?
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Blyzz:
Should i tell you what i would do to you. Why do you want to know?

So that I will take care and also advise others not to be on your bad side
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

So that I will take care and also advise others not to be on your bad side
kk, it alright. i can perceived the friendly mood from you. otherwise, I'd want to put fear in you. let me just ignore, like nothing happen!
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by ihatesycophant(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Vividly one of the magazine I am seeing there look like that of the police, only if my eye is not deceiving me. This is just the result of arming militants to do your bidding on the pretense of winning election at all costs. Wike need to say something about this and also repent and stop trying playing God.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Freeman50(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
the corruption is from the leaders........Nigeria were anything can happen.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Blyzz:
kk, it alright. i can perceived the friendly mood from you. otherwise, I'd want to put fear in you. let me just ignore, like nothing happen!

Gerrarahere mehngrin

1 Like

Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by Farnsworth: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
they'll make more... obviously...
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by billyG(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
wike's weapons.
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by akazboy(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2016
cool make dem look into dis sars men ooo before dem go kill rivers state people finish say dem da fight crime
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by jude33084(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Xposer:
Pictured are numerous weapons and ammunition recovered from criminals in different parts of Rivers state in the year 2015. They were paraded by the state commissioner of police, Musa Kimo at the police headquarters, Moscow road, Port-Harcourt.

The new official regalia of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) men was also unveiled. The rebranded uniform is an idea conceived, executed and was recently launched by the Inspector General of Police, Solomon E. Arase, purposely for it to be in tune with nature of the squad’s job and to eradicate complaints of mistaken identity.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/see-weapons-recovered-from-criminal.html

They will show us same pictures again next year. undecided
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by lionel4power(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED... THE GUNS WERE DOWNLOADED AND PUT THERE.
NIGERIANS CAN BE EASILY DECEIVED.
THE OP JUST WANTS TO GET ATTENTION
Re: See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos by seangy4konji: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Only the shotguns look usable....

I cant see a single good pistol amongst all those rubbish looking pistol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.