Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ladies101 – Part 7 "The Conclusion Of The Matter." - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ladies101 – Part 7 "The Conclusion Of The Matter." (545 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / ‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." / Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 – Part 7 "The Conclusion Of The Matter." by mute4real: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
#Ladies101 – Part 7

The Conclusion of the Matter.

Sometime ago, I took a trip to Benin. My parents and two of my siblings live there. Then I decided to go see grandmom in Delta State. Meanwhile, there is this Facebook friend who had requested that I let her know whenever I was in Benin. That she would love to see me.

Let's call her Lady D. Somewhere between 26 and 30, a smart, beautiful and intelligent lady, lives in her own well furnished apartment, has a well paying job, running a business by the side, and about commencing her Masters.

She resides in Delta State. Incidentally, she works in the town where my grandmom lives with my aunt, one of the towns between Benin and Warri. But during her off duty days she goes back to the city where the rest of her siblings live, a 90 minute drive from the town where she works.

When I decided I was going to see grandma I sent her a message. Unfortunately it was her off duty day and she was already with the rest of her family and already had plans for the following day.

To my surprise Lady D cancelled all her plans for that day, went to the park and boarded a bus, a 90 minute drive, to the town where she works, where grandma lives, all because she wanted see me.

It was my first time in that town. So I decided I would meet with Lady D before going to see grandma. She gave me the description to her place which was easy to locate as it was not a big town.

Remember, Lady D is just a Facebook friend, but with the kind of reception she gave me at her place you would have thought a King visited her. The mere fact that she cancelled all her schedules for that day blew my mind. Who does that in this day and age?

After the wonderful reception at her place, instead of just giving me the description of how I will get to grandma’s place, she offered to go with me to go see grandma since she knew the town very well and helped me in buying the fruits I took to grandma. I couldn’t believe it.

Grandma is on wheelchair. We met her on the balcony taking some fresh air. So, we all sat outside together; grandma in her wheelchair, my aunt, Lady D and me, on stools provided by my aunt. Looking at us on that day you would have thought Lady D was a part of the family.

Does it really matter to me whether Lady D is a virgin? Sweetheart, I don't care. Virginity is not anywhere near the top of my list. She made me feel at home when I was with her. She made me feel like a king. She appreciated and respected me. She cancelled her plans just to see me. Those, my dear, are the more important qualities. I will run through a wall for a lady like that.

And let me add this as I round off this series. Don't do those things because you need a man. Do them because that is what it means to be a lady. Stop thinking that men are competing with you or that submission means servitude.

Okay, one other smart, beautiful and intelligent lady reads this and says Lady D was desperate for a man that was why she did all that. Sorry, that is where you missed it. You that is a virgin and not desperate; disrespecting all the guys around you; claiming you will only respect the man that pays your bride price. How many men has that attitude brought you?

A wise lady hears the truth and she alters her ways to conform to the truth. A foolish lady hears the truth and alters the truth to conform to her ways.

The End.

Mute Efe
BB PIN: 2BC01D81
WhatsApp: 08038749796
FB: www.fb.com/mutehimself

P.S. To get a complete picture of what the Ladies101 series is about please go and read from the beginning. An Introduction and 7 parts.

(1) (Reply)

At The Villa: Vol. 1 / Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Ebook Publishers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.