Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k (1342 Views)

My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. / Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry / 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k by apexmall(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good day.
I`m from Nigeria. Pls i need help, I'm coming to study for my masters in University of Coventry on 16th of January and I'm face with the following problems.
1. Accommodation Problem( just for a month) I will be fine after a month
2. Pick up from Airport.

Thank you and God bless you.
Joseph (Nigeria)

Please be of help to me and God will help you
Re: Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k by fizzile(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
apexmall:
Good day.
I`m from Nigeria. Pls i need help, I'm coming to study for my masters in University of Coventry on 16th of January and I'm face with the following problems.
1. Accommodation Problem( just for a month) I will be fine after a month
2. Pick up from Airport.

Thank you and God bless you.
Joseph (Nigeria)

Please be of help to me and God will help you
I am going to Coventry too. How's it out there?
Re: Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k by nicsss: 12:15pm On May 09, 2017
Hello, i am a Nigerian but live in Germany and i am also going to Coventry university in September, maybe we all can get a house together and i may be of help to you guys. I am going to be studying Health and social care and then Public Heath and community Studies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2017
nicsss:
Hello, i am a Nigerian but live in Germany and i am also going to Coventry university in September, maybe we all can get a house together and i may be of help to you guys. I am going to be studying Health and social care and then Public Heath and community Studies.
I'm applying to Coventry too. How much is your tuition?
Re: Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k by nicsss: 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
Guys, i forgot to add on my Text that anyone can drop me an Email on this address sehr_mich@yahoo.com.......... Cool, look forward to hear from this Forum.
Re: Nigeria Students In Need Of Accommodation At Coventry University U.k by nicsss: 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
@statsocial...... I am paying EU/UK fees and you. If you like, Maybe you can drop me email.
Thks

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form For 2016/2017 Academic Session Now On Sale / AAU Departmental Cut-off Marks For 2016/2017 Admission Announced / History Was Made On 15th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.