Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery (19733 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by awoluyi(m): 3:35am On Jan 08, 2016
These people have killed the joy, honour and glory expected in old age. Why? Lack of the principal thing King Solomon asked for. Wisdom!
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by caprini1: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2016
olamieseun:
Make he never die now bcis I have strong believe dat him too chop frm our yam.
Correction.....he ate our yam,cocoyam with red oil and salt.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by akilo1: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Why is it that during pdp and GEJ tenure when all this bunch of looters are eating our yam there was no heart related problem?oga please drop our money before you go abi na style you wan take run?

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by mankand(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
shameless people, after looting their country dry instead of building infrastructures from the educational sector to the health sector, today they run to foreign lands for treatment.

I wish him death
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by Adagba01: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2016
He CHOP and cleaned mouth before, no matter his condition now, he will vomit this armsgate and go to jail.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by MChaze25(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2016
AZAJOBINSON:
hmmm. Effect of eating Naija yam.

stop eating bananas too because monkeys eat them more than humans ok?
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by Kposkila: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Goke7:
Nothing these criminals can't do from faking their death to cancer, wheel chair, liver, heart diseases and so on.

Real cowards
Smh, we neva still see DSP burial
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by dammytosh: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Why is it that throught Gej's tenure non of these criminals were sick? Their sudden sicknesses is making me to question the death of alamiesaigha(wrong spelling).

That guy no die. I am sure he no die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by item1: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm so so sorry for this country. U see these lazy criminals actually knew that what they were doing was so wrong but they kept doing it simply because no one was ready to call them to order, now they are all hiding under one sickness or the other to evade justice. I just wonder what they will do with all these monies. Human are worst creation made by God. Does it really mean that some lazy people cannot survive without stealing. I just thank God that for once let people exercise some restrain in the speed they use in rushing into wrong doings. I believe Nigeria will be better soon.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by item1: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Let truth be told, Nigeria is not really fighting against these corrupt leader but against the foreign/countries banks and custodians of these looted funds. Do we really believe that these banks will ever want to repatriate all the fund in their custody. They already have all these sicknesses domicile in the body of these criminals just waiting for the day they will either ask for their money or the government will come for them and in a press of one button or on injection the death process is automated. Know it that the day you lodge stolen fund in any ones hand be it foreign banks or individual is the day you signed your death warrant after all he know the money is stolen money. So I'm never surprised when they fall sick the mention of their case by DSS or EFCC that same day the bank will turn on their amber button after all their useful age has expired. Oyibo is still using US and will continue to do same.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by frankcofour: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
4 d past 16yr Tony Anenih have played a negative rule in d Nigeria both in corruption, politics n the economy of is con3. but thank God he is still alife. d evil dat men do live with dem.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by uruoneluv(f): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2016
He is old enough to die,moreover many people dat are better than him are dead.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

You people just give your mouth/freedom while keeping your cerebrum in bondage!!!

Do you even have any comprehension skills to understand the post you quoted?

ANENIH HELPED PEOPLE, I NEVER MENTIONED COMMUNITY OR NON PARTY LOYALIST

Go & do your research & find out how many people Anenih got Jobs in Civil def, Prisons, Immigration, FMoW & how contracts in these places were administered when PDP still held federal power..

So the part about ekpoma+uromi not getting infrastructures was too much for your brain to handle, also the David Mark reference, still didn't help you?

You jumped in mention blindly, what a shame!!

Tonyebarcanista , can you imagine this?
Hahaha awon boiz de para....
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by onome2013: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Why now that EFCC needed him for arms deal questions
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by ijaw1stson: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

One single liver, all dis PDP yam eating goats nor get!!!

Aren't criminals supposed to be tough

See them, just keeling over like feather or tissue trapped inside hurricane Buhari!! undecided

Na wah oo... Propaganda now will be, PMB is hounding a weak sickly old man, forgetting he is sick from over consumption of "sacred" yams... sad

Omenka , stroke PMB about to hit PA Anenih oo!!

Tonyebarcanista , come & see una pipo!
see your mouth... u have forgotten we are talking about someone who is 82yrs old.. all these apc pipo
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by modath(f): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
ijaw1stson:
see your mouth... u have forgotten we are talking about someone who is 82yrs old.. all these apc pipo

Adult wey nor wan make chicken pursue am nor go tie maize for waist... smiley

I am a "PMB pipo", Saraki, Dino, Na'allah & Lawan are APC, I don't like none of them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola / Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.