Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Nicknamed Them ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nicknamed Them ! (292 Views)

Pics Of Edo State $1B Power Plant Project Nicknamed 'azura' / Former President Jonathan Was Nicknamed “fortunato” By Italian Cabal In $1.1 Mi / Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nicknamed Them ! by oyinkinola: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
It’s sad for the youths of today that feels no concern of the real issues that destroyed their life, and still fight against who fight with all his efforts for their rescue, they were trapped dog! They defend the looters who looted them to bone. it’s shameful indeed. To give full support to the terrorist who maimed, killed, displaced, millions of people at their watch, I said something seriously wrong with their head.
So therefore, I charged the fellow good citicisens of this nation to call spade a spade ….. A friends of looters who supported the looters is a looter……..A kin of terrorists who supported the terrorists is a terrorist …..A relative of criminals who supported the criminals is a criminal .
Why label them ‘WAILLERS’….. call them by their names they were looters,…..they were criminals, ….. they were terrorist …..If they fed up they can go to court, there are enough evidences to convict them in the courts of law.
….but the interesting thing in the age of digital is that nothing lost, everybody writes his own histoy for the incoming generation to see. ………I thing I won’t be cursed by unborn generations because I will never n my life supported criminals, looters and terrorists……..never!
Re: Why Nicknamed Them ! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
We only name disciples of political criminals WAILERS

sad

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!!! For Entrepreneurs And Intending Ones / Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Sacks State Accountant General, Permanen Sec. / Gunmen Attack Police Station, Bank In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.