Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Was Your Post In Secondary School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Post In Secondary School? (31267 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by bronzegoddess(f): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:
Library prefect,pretty boring i know.
Me too. But it wasn't boring...unless ur schl didn't have a functioning library
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Vikky014(f): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Daughterzion:
First i was the assistant chapel prefect, the got promoted to the acting deputy senior prefect. grin what about you?
from hall prefect to chapel prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by ogoplus: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Labour Prefect....

>my school was always untidy....fellow students don't mind the staying in the filth.

>Principal on always on me to co-ordinate "clean-ups"

>was not fun

>made so many enermies....
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Beingunique(f): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Health prefect

All my teachers then always told me they held the post of senior boy and senior girl respectively during their secondary school days......teachers sabi lie ehn grin grin

I was senior prefect too....
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Juliuss01: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
library prefect.....I can read for Africa.wif my specs on,d book is in trouble..

Minister of education!!!]
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by blezynetym(f): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Games prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Chukwudi718(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Every fuckn thing I did was a hit back to back.. From dressing well... To coming early.. To being respectful... Yet dem no give me Post.. Street ti take over...lol.

They referred to us as Non Elected Prefect Association... (NEPA)
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by mizlovette(f): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Social prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by smashad(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
lol
ss2 computer prefect
ss3 senior prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by whyteboyz03(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
I was Sport Prefect for Jss 3 to SS 2.
In SS 2 I was made acting Senior Prefect
Confirmed in SS 3 but was impeached after first term as the school said my friends were scaling fence and I know but did nothing .
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by davbravo(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
I was the health prefect is SS2. But before resumption of SS3, the senior prefect left the school and I was given the post of the senior prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by oluwazino(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Fence prefect ... I too jump fence dat was why dey gave me dat post sad grin
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Sport prefect all dah way
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by kulekaa(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
fullstreets:
I bin stubborn small, dem no gree gimme any position.
stubborn ko dull ni
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Bussietos(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
SSS3 Agricultural Science Prefect
SSS3 Hostel captain/janitor
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Juliuss01: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
MissGdope:
Head Girl... I punished some people sha you dare not cross me grin grin
U don't even look like one, d post is meant for people with a very big head.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by yomi007k(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=16pt]Na me be the assistant senior prefect for school 2 inside our school jungle, bush. [/size]
Lalasticlala na my PA

Na CSSI u go?
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by scantee(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Game Prefect and Assistant Canteen prefect. I guided my school team to 3 cup finals winning 2 and lost 1. Also as assitant Canteen prefect u must buy me okpa/abacha before i allow u access to canteen.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by holalaykan: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
i was made the senior prefect boy during my set.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Juliuss01: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Jaytee67:
I was the Labour Prefect then and that was over 30 years ago because I left secondary school in 1985. How time flies

From labour prefect to labour party.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Hugo7(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2016
I was not given any post officially but you know what....I was called senior cos not every junior calls you that in my school..
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Naff24(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
menabae:
Social prefect cheesy
Same as urs grin
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by ndakara441: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
in was the senior prefect of gssminna during my set
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by ndakara441: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
i was the senior prefect of gssminna during my set
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by uckennety(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was deputy governor then the governor was impeached.. I became governor.. Then after sometime, I was promoted to vice president, then the president died and I became the president..

Ok.. Seriously, they refused to give me any post.
Gej

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2016
sanitary prefect.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Eleniyan15: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
punctuality /labour prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by AustineCJ: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
I no lie you....i enjoyed post scatter....From assistant monitor to class monitor,FCS p.r.o to FCS president,Game prefect to headboy....it was all grace. grin I no lie you....i enjoyed post scatter....From assistant monitor to class monitor,FCS p.r.o to FCS president,Game prefect to headboy....it was all grace.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by fizzy94(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Laboratory prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by henry88: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
i was the disciplinarian
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Daraph(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Assistant Senior prefect Boy.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by atinicrown(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Plot offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.