Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Was Your Post In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Post In Secondary School? (31197 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Daughterzion(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
First i was the assistant chapel prefect, the got promoted to the acting deputy senior prefect. grin what about you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by menabae(f): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Social prefect cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Deputy senior Prefect but i got promoted to Senior prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Acting deputy senior prefect.... Phahahahahah

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Biology laboratory prefect

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by obiorathesubtle: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
I was deputy governor then the governor was impeached.. I became governor.. Then after sometime, I was promoted to vice president, then the president died and I became the president..

Ok.. Seriously, they refused to give me any post.

83 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Social prefect

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by CEtoO(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hostel Prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by jaymejate: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=16pt]Na me be the assistant senior prefect for school 2 inside our school jungle, bush. [/size]
Lalasticlala na my PA

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by fullstreets: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
I bin stubborn small, dem no gree gimme any position.

9 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by CEtoO(f): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was deputy governor then the governor was impeached.. I became governor.. Then after sometime, I was promoted to vice president, then the president died and I became the president..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Swissheart(f): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Assistant Senior Prefect Girl(ASP)
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmmm post ke!! i and my guys where refered to as NFA students by teachers and students bcaus we will argue football 4rm morning till closing period. "though in SS3 we use to stand at d gate of our school to seize belt,bags and sandals 4rm junior students 4 late coming, dats how i slept with half of ss1 and 2 girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by dollyjoy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
menabae:
Social prefect cheesy
me toocheesycheesy
are you really social?lol

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Topestbilly(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
PPA 2 prefect...

Don't ask me d meaning undecided
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by dollyjoy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm post ke!! i and my guys where refered to as NFA students by teachers and students bcaus we will argue football 4rm morning till closing period. "though in SS3 we use to stand at d gate of our school to seize belt,bags and sandals 4rm junior students 4 late coming, dats how i slept with half of ss1 and 2 girls.
no wonder they call u whitewitchcheesy
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by eph12(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=16pt]Na me be the assistant senior prefect for school 2 inside our school jungle, bush. [/size]
Lalasticlala na my PA
RSS?
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by IamLEGEND1: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
I was the Chalk prefect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
no wonder they call u whitewitchcheesy
lol hehehehe secondary sch was fun mehnnn!! in between lng time
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by menabae(f): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
me toocheesycheesy
are you really social?lol
yesh.....lol

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Leriebloom(f): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Library prefect,pretty boring i know.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by DharmyYinks: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sss1 - Sport Prefect

Sss2 - Health Prefect

Sss3 - Senior Prefect

In my school, if d seniors(Sss3) are not serious, d juniors(Sss1 & Sss2) will take their posts.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Health prefect

All my teachers then always told me they held the post of senior boy and senior girl respectively during their secondary school days......teachers sabi lie ehn grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by myfantasies(f): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
Guy ur moniker for be SCAVENGER grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Hadez(f): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol everybody was a prefect. Even those who didn't hold any post grin Well i was just one of the girls who found favour before the teachers tongue
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
my moniker. ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
That which every teacher wishes to tame and seniors also.
I enjoyed being a rebel. A nonconformist.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by debque(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Lol everybody was a prefect. Even those who didn't hold any post grin
Well i was just one of the girls who found favour before the teachers tongue
u look familiar, did u attend OOU?
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by mizquote(f): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
library prefect.

dahs all

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by oldtopics(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Lol everybody was a prefect. Even those who didn't hold any post grin
Well i was just one of the girls who found favour before the teachers tongue

erm what kinda favour

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by cruzita(f): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
nobody fit drag sports prefect from me na.dey never born the person
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by debque(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
well I was the cooperative society prefect then...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos) / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.