Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! (724 Views)

The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! / When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Prophesy .
Nnamdi Kanu:
His supporters will surely celebrate.

Predictions:
The Economy:
Buhari will continue to fight "corruption" while the economy will suffer.
Many will lose their jobs Buhari will not be bothered.

The manipulation of money will fail and the market forces will determine the true value of the Naira.
Inflation is a natural consequence.

Nigerians:
[/b]Many will be disillusioned over inflation and many who lose their jobs will lose hope too.

[b]Innovations:

When hunger bites, many will rise up to be more creative and productive.
While some will invent more criminality just to survive.

Industrialization:
This will wait for the next government as Buhari and his team will see more exiting industries shutdown.

Education:

This sector will suffer. Soon, the academia will face searchlight of the EFCC and DSS.

Cheers to all.
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by shachris02: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
child of hate. Na me and you good still suffer am.

3 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
shachris02:
child of hate. Na me and you good still suffer am.

Hahahahahaha.
How are you, Child of Love?

Bros, my economy does not depend on oil.
I am from the land of the rising sun where we create SOMETHING out of NOTHING.

5 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by luvinhubby(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some elements truth in it.

Nigerians buckle up, hard times is around the corner.
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by shachris02: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha.

Bros, my economy does not depend on oil.
I am from the land of the rising sun where we create SOMETHING out of NOTHING.

keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
shachris02:

keep dreaming.

Sure bros,
Dreamers rule the world.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by citizenY(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
shachris02:

keep dreaming.
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by citizenY(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
shachris02:

keep dreaming.
He forgot one.... Eba go cold.
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some elements of truth in what you said. Nnamdi KANU will pay for his stupidity and IPOB will generally suffer the consequences. Buhari on the other hand might not live to see the 2nd quarter of this year. Nigeria seems to be too much for him to handle and there are lots of people who are discontent with this confused man including me. So many people are bitter about him and will stop at nothing to put an end to the mess he's plunging the country into.
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some elements of truth in what you said. Nnamdi KANU will pay for his stupidity and IPOB will generally suffer the consequences. Buhari on the other hand might not live to see the 2nd quarter of this year. Nigeria seems to be too much for him to handle and there are lots of people who are discontent with this confused man including me. So many people are bitter about him and will stop at nothing to put an end to the mess he's plunging the country into.

IPOB will laugh at last.
Just watch out.
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by Farnsworth: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Enough with the fake Prophesies[/size]
Re: The Noblezone Prophesy And Predictions! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Farnsworth:
[size=20pt]Enough with the fake Prophesies[/size]

I gave only one prophesy!
Just watch out as it will surely be fulfilled.

The rest are predictions based on current permutations.

(1) (Reply)

Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash / BREAKING News: President Buhari Sends Corrected 2016 Budget To National Assembly / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.