Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? (975 Views)

Are You Thinking Of Where Invest Your Little Cash And Get Good Returns? / Sending Money To Myself Online / Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? by reo1: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thinking of sending money to China or Ghana? Think no more! we can help you pay your business partners in China or Ghana within 48hours by paying directly into a China account or you can collect cash at our office I China or Ghana. Pay us in Naira and we credit the receiver with dollars. For more info, contact us on
Reoworld enterprises
Or visit us at, Mile 2 Ghana station.

A trial will convince u.
Re: Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? by reo1: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Still on
Re: Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? by Chiefigho: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? by reo1: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello house, if you are planing to visit ghana or have business in ghana and you need Ghana CEDI's pls contact me, gives us naira here in Nigeria and we will give U the equivalent CEDI's in Ghana. If interested or for further information, please call me on. 0805681470

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Recession / Join The Winning Team And Make Money(proof) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.