Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here (4726 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 600k / What Business Can I Start With #600k? / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
See what this can get u Below

Get one or more of these lands and be assured of a better future for yourself and for your family ...

ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN
Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 3 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Price: 600k
Title: Excision in Process
Promo Ending Today
3Months Instalment Payment Plan
about 80 acres left Investors can call for partnership

SYLVIA GARDENS
Location: 3 minutes after La Capagne Tropicana Beach Resort Along the lekki Free Trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Price: 650k Per Plot
Title: Registered Survey
3Months Instalment Plan
about 100 acres left Investors can call for partnership

BLEVIC GARDEN 2
Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki. 3 minutes drive from La Campigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Size per plot: 600 square metres
Price: 800k Per Plot
Title: Excision in Process
about 200 acres left Investors can call for partnership

FLOOD GATE ESTATE
Proximity: Eleranigbe Axis. Where 4th mainland will commence from.
Price: N1,500,000
Plot size: 600 sqm
Discount:10% on outright payment
Promo: Buy 2 outright and get 1 free
3Months 6months 12 months Instalment Payment Plan

OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE
Proximity: Eleranigbe Axis. Where 4th mainland will commence from.
Price: N1,500,000
Plot size: 600 sqm
Discount:10% on outright payment
Promo: Buy 2 outright and get 1 free...
3Months 6months 12 months Instalment Payment Plan
about 300 acres left Investors can call for partnership

LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN
Location: Oshoroko Town, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 6 minites drive from Dangote Refinery.
Title: Global C of O
Price: 3Million Per Plot
3Months 6months Instalment Payment Plan
about 60 acres left Investors can call for partnership

PALMSVILLE COURTS
Location: Orimedu Ibeju Lekki Lagos. Its a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone Road.
Title: Proposed Excision
3Months 6months Instalment Payment Plan
about 120 acres left Investors can call for partnership

EDGEWOOD COURTS
Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Title: Proposed Excision
about 300 acres left Investors can call for partnership

WOLVERTON COURTS
Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos.It's a walking distance to Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Title: Excision
Price: 2Million Per Plot
about 70 acres left Investors can call for partnership

CHERRY WOOD EXT.
Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery
Price: 3.5million per plot
about 30 acres left Investors can call for partnership

SANDFIELD COURT
Location: Along lekki free trade zone.1km from Dangote Refinery
Price: 4.5million per plot
about 70 acres left Investors can call for partnership

UPTOWN COURTS
Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile from Dangote Refinery
about 230 acres left Investors can call for partnership

BROOKSVILLE COURT
Location: Ibeju Agbe Town, Ibeju Lekki by the new Int'l Airport
Title: Gazette
about 340 acres left Investors can call for partnership

OCEANWOOD COURTS
Price: 1.5million
Title: Excision

WHITE OAK COURTS
Location: Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
Price: 4million
Title: Global C of 0
about 100 acres left Investors can call for partnership

DOCUMENTATIONS
· Allocation of land
· Deed of assignment
· Survey plan
· Master layout
All this will be given once payment has been completed

Call us today for Free site inspection And no agency fees
Whats-app ☎ 08124579981
08035331074 08027493735
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
BBM : 7A831D66

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ghettowriter(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
what if i dont plan on doing neither of em?.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by stcool(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Op Olic's are in beast mode...you are on land mode grin

1 Like

Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
stcool:
lool which is better? LAND OR BEAST ?
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
ghettowriter:
what if i dont plan on doing neither of em?.. cheesy
you can save my number cos I know sooner or later you going to be in Land mood . grin

1 Like

Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
“What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.”~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShelterHomes:
“What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.”~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ghettowriter(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShelterHomes:
you can save my number cos I know sooner or later you going to be in Land mood . grin

I'll do just that smiley

1 Like

Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
ghettowriter:

I'll do just that smiley
thank u
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShelterHomes:
thank u
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
ghettowriter:

I'll do just that smiley
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
investing in lands in this part of the world-Lagos; IBEJU-LEKKI will guarantee you bumper returns on your investment.
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShelterHomes:
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShelterHomes:
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ASIVS: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
TBC Update:
TBC price per volume -
10 TBC = N711,300
5 TBC = N355,650
1 TBC = N71,130
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (CryptoCurrency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is
establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Good day all,

To the business of today now how to create a TBC web wallet(YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD TBC WALLET FROM GOOGLE PLAYSTORE). Because of nairaland bot I won't be mentioning the full URL but you can use Google to search..
Go to The Billion Coin dot info
Register an account (you can see they just have 38k members worldwide we are still growing)
An email link will be sent to your email for activation
Click on it and login to the site
Locate references >under it you see wallet guide
Click on it. You will be taken to a page
Click on step 1 a new URL will open
Now Tick on create wallet with password
Move your mouse on the page until the wallet has been created. Congratulations. Important information.
Save your wallet URL page. Very important if you loss the URL you have lost your wallet. So save it. Once that is done you can send your wallet address to me for order of your coin.
KINDLY GET YOUR TBC FROM US AT A VERY REDUCED PRICE>>>WE HAVE OVER 10,000 TBC for sale ......
(+234)8132188833
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShelterHomes:
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2016
call for more information
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 1:50am On Dec 12, 2016
call
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
ghettowriter:

I'll do just that smiley
call now
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Live amidst wealth: Located proximally to Dangote Refinery Project.Lekki International Airport,Sea Port, Dupri Group Industry and Eleganza industries; your fountain can never run dry.
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 1:36am On Dec 13, 2016
stcool:
call now
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by twistakelv: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2016
I have more than 30,000TBC for grab.
Today's currrent TBC Price: 236.87983235 € = 1TBC
Use this opportunity to buy as many as possible before offer ends.
We are selling N1500 per TBC

Contact/whatsapp: +2348121656968
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2016
ShelterHomes:
thank u
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2016
ShelterHomes:
call for more information
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Real estate investing in lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
ghettowriter:

I'll do just that smiley
nice
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2016
The on-going expansion of the existing Epe Expressway that links Victoria Island and Lekki to Epe with additional coastal road and a marina
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2016
call us now
ShelterHomes:
thank u
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
give me a call
ShelterHomes:
thank u
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2016
ShelterHomes:
give me a call
Good Morning
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by Gbengazzee(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
@op what do you mean by excision in progress.
Re: Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here by ShelterHomes(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Gbengazzee:
@op what do you mean by excision in progress.
Excision" actually mean a portion of land that is legally released to indigenous settlers ( Villagers) by state or federal government. Thus, such portion of land is legally free from government acquisition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly / From Zero,make Up To #10,000+ Weekly With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.