Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter (16414 Views)

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Aso Rock Drama Season One / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter by Elisean(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Perhaps he did watch a different video grin. But why are the Buhari Sycophants abusing the Artist (O Cube)? Did they watch a different video too? The guy was balanced in that video, he spoke for Buhari and against Buhari. I think this partisanship has succeeded in blinding us. A very sad development.

I tire oh

2 Likes

Re: O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter by Gh0stFreak: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
hahahaha that guy in white is too much joor,see as the guy just dey flow with rhymes.
the video is politically balanced in my opinion and i don't know why these zombies are insulting the singers.
lalasticlala,ishilove frontpage na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter by arnold123: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The three and a half minute video simulates a press conference in which journalists asks questions ‘seemingly’ directed to the current President Muhammadu Buhari. In a back and forth format, the rap song captures both sides of the parley.

The rap also touch on the certificate saga Buhari was enmeshed in during his presidential campaign (love that part grin) and some perception of his ability to lead.

The song is trending on twitter. See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rCVCkHjXQ

www.thenationonlineng.net/o-cube-trends-with-aso-rock-drama/
if anyone thinks that any politican got in to position because of you and me, then you don't know what life is about, they only got into the position for the benefits aand selfish interest of their family and themselves not cos of you and me, so everyone needs to wake up and smell the smoke of the firewood and get their shayt together!!, you hear me!!!!, so put a stop to all the buharilistic shayt nuffins happening they are only using different methods in killing u guys and most of you guys are potentially falling for it
Re: O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 09, 2016
nice song
nice lyrics
soon people eye go clear finish
anyways b!@fr@ is all we are interested in simple
Re: O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter by malikisah: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wizlove:
Na now eye see reason to drop water honestly.
with determination to correct our ways, God will help us. we all must make amends through our actions and words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Blames Corrupt Nigerians For UK Protest Against Buhari / Fresh Hurdles Against Minimum Wage Takeoff / Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.