Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Real Madrid Want £100m Premier League Ace - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Want £100m Premier League Ace (422 Views)

My Heart Is In Madrid, If Real Madrid Want Me, They Have To Contact Chelsea / Atletico Madrid Want Diego Costa To Replace Griezmann / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Want £100m Premier League Ace by goalisma(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chelsea star Eden Hazard could be new Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane’s first new signing at the club, according to Daily Star.
Hazard, who has been a shadow of himself this season for the Blues, could be set to leave the club in the January transfer window,
In a previous interview the new Madrid manager admitted that he was a big admirer of Hazard and would like to see him at Real Madrid.
“After Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player,” revealed Zidane. “It is spectacular to see him play.
“Do I see him going to Real Madrid? I love the player, that’s all I will say.” Zindane said.
The Belgian has been criticised this season for his poor performances and was one of the players who was booed by a section of Chelsea fans after the sacking of Jose Mourhino.

Zidane has also been put on high alert about the future of star Gareth Bale and whether he will leave the club to join Manchester United.
Bale is believed to be one player who is against Rafael Benitez sacking as manager and according to the Daily Star, it is believed by United chiefs that he could be lured to Old Trafford.
However when Questioned yesterday about Bale’s future, Zidane said: “Gareth was disappointed with the sacking of Rafa because he was an important coach for him but I will treat him the same way Rafa.
“He is an important player and a key player for the squad. He’s phenomenal and we’re going to give him all the care and support he needs.”
Real Mardrid’s next game is against Deportivio on Saturday

visit www.goalisma..com for more football news and transfers.

(1) (Reply)

Unstoppable Jamie Vardy Pens Down New Contract‼ / Manchester United Get Liverpool In Europa League Round-of-16 Draw / Daily Free Odds@2.00, Its Totally Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.