Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. (9223 Views)

Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by autofreak2020(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hi Viewers,
I am an aspirant of TEEF, I know a couple of people are aspiring to become one of the privileged alumni of Tony Elumelu seed fund to kick start their businesses.
It is on this note that I want to call on all nairalanders who has been opportuned to have won the challenge before, to please contribute to success of new aspirant of TEEF 2016.
However, all aspirant can converge here to discuss the way forward, and to talk about how we can help ourselves to actualise our dreams by leveraging on this golden opportunity.
If we didn't help ourselves, other smaller African countries will sweep the chances away. It has happened before, let wake up Nigerians, we've seen it happen during last FALA ( Future African Leaders Award).

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2016 application has opened today. http:/tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep/ see you at the top.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Appears like this going to look promising. Let me follow along.
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by AlPeter: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bros I dey ur back
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by jabojafa(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
the requirements though are hard. How would a startup acquire a cert of reg.?
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by WebSurfer(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2016
lol
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by preshy223(f): 1:39am On Jan 08, 2016
pls,do create d watsap page so we can all chat up and help each other. am already filling the application form online.add me up on 07036378248. all the best
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by moyin2009: 3:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Please, carry me along in this train o! 08023936468
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Great thread!

Please if you have done this before STAND Up!
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by afrideo(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2016
An empowerment am interested in
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by everrichy(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by OlaseweAdu: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
The programme is pretty straight forward. It makes you think though. I mean those questions! But then its necessary. Being an entrepreneur is no child's play.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by sammied(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2016
add me up 07037871271. Thank you
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by cjay4luv: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Please I need a company that produces sacks according to specifications in lagos.a company that can produce atleast 500 pieces per deal. You can reply here or text me on 07038513761.
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by Godsgal(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Pls, i'l like 2 join this. Altho am currently not on watsapp. Can u pls enlighten me on d steps 2 take 2 be qualified for these?
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by iykemoney90(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by fflamingo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Edited I think we should forgo the WhatsApp group[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by zopaks: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Great Thread

For those who are interested in proposing to go into Agro business, you would need a business plan.
You should get a copy of my poultry farming business plan template ... simply copy, edit and paste to suit your budget.

The poultry business plan template covers:
• Executive Summary
• Company Overview
• Product & Service description,
• Industry and Market Analysis
• Sales Forecast and Marketing Strategy
• Management Summary
• Break-even Analysis
• Projected Cash Flow
• SWOT Analysis
• Income statement, Balance sheet, Profit and loss statements

Add me on whatsapp ...08079230930 To get your copy for just #3,999!

Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by esorison(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
autofreak2020:
Hi Viewers,
I am an aspirant of TEEF, I know a couple of people are aspiring to become one of the privileged alumni of Tony Elumelu seed fund to kick start their businesses.
It is on this note that I want to call on all nairalanders who has been opportuned to have won the challenge before, to please contribute to success of new aspirant of TEEF 2016.
However, all aspirant can converge here to discuss the way forward, and to talk about how we can help ourselves to actualise our dreams by leveraging on this golden opportunity.

It depends on the success of this thread, I could create a WhatsApp group to make our discussion more interactive. If we didn't help ourselves, other smaller African countries will sweep the chances away. It has happened before, let wake up Nigerians, we've seen it happen during last FALA ( Future African Leaders Award).

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2016 application has opened today. http:/tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep/ see you at the top.

love to be part of this thread. 08165007447
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by Tomics(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please add me +254708744027
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by walemil: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls add me when you create the whatsapp group: 08034285715
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by Nel4243: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
07036858684 pls add.
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by omoelu1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't think I have much to contribute here, but i would only suggest you don't create a whatsapp group.
Why?
Because newly added people will miss the past conversations. but here on nairaland, everyone will have access to and will also be able to give replies to some specific questions etc.

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by abuc: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Following thread for meaningful contributions
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by Afera3D: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Alright guys, I love this. I am a TEEP alumini, part of the inaugural winners last year.

I get happy seeing young people like me show interest in building businesses.

I will be here to guide all of you. You are free to ask any question you want, I will do my best to provide you with the answers.

I will not be available everytime because of the demands of business but whenever I come online, I will go through all the questions I have missed.

Last year I won the grant to build the leading 3D printing service provider in Africa to enable people access our 3D Printers through the internet. It has been an awesome experience. The mentorship and exposure took us to another level.

Let me stop here for now.

KC
www.afera3d.com
www.facebook.com/afera3d

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by amax92(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
do add me to d group pls. 08154285024
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by An0nimus: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
omoelu1:
I don't think I have much to contribute here, but i would only suggest you don't create a whatsapp group.
Why?
Because newly added people will miss the past conversations. but here on nairaland, everyone will have access to and will also be able to give replies to some specific questions etc.

Take this advice autofreak2020.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by olayinkafuny80(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2016
pls add me to the group my number 08065824479
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by holajeedayy: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2016
I couldnt register cos the site is not opening......opening whatapp group is not ok because we need to b guided and can b gotten in open forum like this
but if u still go ahead with watapp 07030842589
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by tkush: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2016
pls add up 08032393022
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by chycycle: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Add me up, 07057935698,
Re: Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants. by LionInZion: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm interested in this, kindly enlighten me on the requirements? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? / How A Student Can Make Extra Money. / How To Start Rice Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.