Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? (1533 Views)

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / Urgent:need A Loan With My Original Certificates / 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2016
I have this burning desire of becoming an entrepreneur but my only challenge now is capital.. After job hunting for good three years without being able to secure a job, i really want to know if it will be possible for me to secure a soft loan from bank with my original certificates(NYSC, DEGREE AND ISPON SUPERVISION CERTIFICATE) inclusive...
Thanks as I await mature and helpful contributions..
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Equalizer:
I have this burning desire of becoming an entrepreneur but my only challenge now is capital.. After job hunting for good three years without being able to secure a job, i really want to know if it will be possible for me to secure a soft loan from bank with my original certificates(NYSC, DEGREE AND ISPON SUPERVISION CERTIFICATE) inclusive...
how much do u want?
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
how much do u want?

Three hundred thousand naira (N300,000) will go a long way in the business I intend to venture into.
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Equalizer:

Three hundred thousand naira (N300,000) will go a long way in the business I intend to venture into.
OK what is ur collateral ?
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
That's the reason am seeking for knowledge with regards to whether my original certificates can serve as a collateral..
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Petroking: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:

Do you know how to read at all, You see someone saying if he can use his original certificate as collateral/deposit to get loan and you are still asking him such kinda question.. Are you for real??.. or are you trying to be funny?..
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Equalizer:

That's the reason am seeking for knowledge with regards to whether my original certificates can serve as a collateral..
are u married?where are u located?
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Petroking:

Do you know how to read at all, You see someone saying if he can use his original certificate as collateral/deposit to get loan and you are still asking him such kinda question.. Are you for real??.. or are you trying to be funny?..
who call u here?
Go sleep now. Fast.
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Petroking: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
who call u here?
Go sleep now. Fast.

when kids try to claim elders
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
are u married?where are u located?
Am single and reside in Akwa Ibom , Ikot Ekpene to be precise..
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Petroking:

when kids try to claim elders
lol grin
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Equalizer:

Am single and reside in Akwa Ibom , Ikot Ekpene to be precise..
wooow a rich oil community
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Dotmax53: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Are you sure the business you are trying to venture into will enable you to pay back when you get loaned?...and what kind of business can be so lucrative?
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by just2okworld(f): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Equalizer:
I pray you find that help you need soon bro!

1 Like

Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Amen. Thanks for your concern
just2okworld:

I pray you find that help you need soon bro!
Re: Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
By God's grace I will succeed in it.. Did a little survey within my locality here and discovered that there is this business that is moving market now but to my greatest surprise, only one person does it in the whole of this city and he comes from pH to supply the product in Uyo.
Business is all about taking risk..
Dotmax53:
Are you sure the business you are trying to venture into will enable you to pay back when you get loaned?...and what kind of business can be so lucrative?

(1) (Reply)

Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money / Have I Just Been Defrauded By 1ST BANK? / Hotel Vs School Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.