Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,454 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice (1830 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. / CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Own any industrial or manufacturing plant of your choice without stress, right from project feasibility study to designing, installation and execution, including technology known-how, personnel training and everything you need to immediately start running the business merely requires investment capital. The form of business is called turnkey plant.

The easiest way an entrepreneur can setting up business especially an industrial or manufacturing plant is through turnkey operation. All that is required is investment capital and marketing strategy to market your products.

ADVANTAGES OF TURNKEY PROJECT
1. Rapid Development: There is a single point of contact when working with turnkey firms.
2. Cost Effective and Affordability: As result of increased competition in the market, turnkey contractors’ offer competitive prices.
3. Fixed Price: Cost is known to both parties at the start of the project and owner protected against price change for materials and equipments. Once the contract is signed, the contract is binding
4. Technological Know-How not required: The contractor designs and builds everything you need to immediately start running your company.
5. After Sales Services: Technical backup and professionals support whenever the buyer is facing any complication in the functioning of business plant.
6. Time Sensitive and Easy Communication Time for construction and handover is fixed.
7. Training of Personnel: The cost training manpower is reduced because turnkey contract includes training of operating personnel and self study guide to quickly train someone.

Setting up a turnkey business requires adequate preparation by the buyer before the contract is award, you must first do all the underground works that lead up to the project so that the contractor can begin work immediately. Underground preparation such as obtaining a land/space in which to set up the facility and collection of all permits required for running the business from Government. Some of the plants are shown below:

contact us at ROCK HONEY INTERNATIONAL VENTURE email: rockhoneyinternational@gmail.com. We are manufacturers' representative and importer of industrial machinery. Our focus is to develop small and medium scale manufacturing sector

1 Like

Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2016
You can set-up any industrial or manufacturing plant of your choice without stress, right from project feasibility study to designing, installation and execution. Our turnkey consultant services provide business opportunity that includes everything you need to immediately start running the business. We have over 50s production line/ machinery manufactures’ that are ready to deliver your production within short period. Contact us for any of the production plant our email: rockhoneyinternational@gmail.com
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2016
It is high time we start processing our raw material here to create jobs and wealth. Here is oil production plant for any seed.

This equipment can be used to extract vegetable oil by continuously pressing peanuts, rapeseeds, soybeans, castor oil plant,
sesame seeds, benne seeds, palm seeds, sunflower seeds, cotton seeds, tea seeds, Tung seeds and etc.

This computational oil press machine (with the oil filter).

Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by tempest01(m): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Can we just get studies for a selected plant?
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by efedavies: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2016
your email is not functional
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2016
efedavies:
your email is not functional

rockhoneyinternational@gmail.com
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
tempest01:
Can we just get studies for a selected plant?

which of the plant you are interesting in
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 3:05am On Jan 09, 2016
TOOTHPICK PRODUCTION MACHINE USING BAMBOO OR WOOD AS RAW MATERIAL

Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by rockeducation: 3:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Do do you know that the common bamboo we have everywhere in Nigeria is use to produces above 1000 products such as
Wood Industry
• Particle Board
• Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
• Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
• Mat Board
• Corrugated Roofing Sheets
• Flooring
• Molding
• Beams
• Glulam
• Plybamboo
• Veneer
• Lumber
• Laminates
• Poles
Pulp and Paper Industry

• Newsprint
• Bond Paper
• Toilet Tissue
• Cardboard
• Cement Sacks
• Coffee Filters

Textile Industry

• Clothing
• Underwear
• Socks
• Bullet Proof Vests
• Blankets
• Towels
• Sheets
• Pillows
• Mattresses
• Baby Diapers

Bioenergy Industry

• Charcoal
• Biofuel
• Pyrolysis
• Firewood
• Gasification
• Briquettes
• Pellets
• Biomass
Food and Beverage Industry

• Bamboo Shoots
• Bamboo Wine
• Bamboo Tea
• Bamboo Beer
• Bamboo Vinegar
• Charcoal Coated Peanuts
Automotive Industry

• Steering Wheels
• Dashboards
• Interior Trim
• Body Parts
Sports and Recreation Industry

• Bicycles
• Skateboards
• Surfboards
• Snowboards
• Polo Balls
• Baseball Bats
• Ski Poles
• Fishing Rods
• Golf Tees
• Inline Skates
Electronics Industry

• IPhone/IPad Cases
• Mouse
• Keyboards
• Headphones
• Speakers
• Laptops
. High Tech Industry
• Bioplastics
• Composites
Farming Industry

• Greenhouses
• Fencing
• Fish Traps
• Farming Tools
• Baskets
• Animal Fodder
• Beehives
• Containers
• Animal Pens
• Props and Support Sticks
• Water Pipes
• Waterwheels
Othes

• Houses
• Furniture
• Bridges
• Cutting Boards
• Baskets
• Toys
• Blinds
• Door and Window Frames
• Medicine
• Bathtubs
• Steamers
• Weapons
• Musical Instruments
• Chopsticks
• Helmets
• Incense Sticks
• Matches
• etc...

click the source: http://www.guaduabamboo.com/uses/products-made-from-bamboo
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by godello: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
I need a corn crisp making machine. Something like corn flakes but edible on the go like snacks. E.g popcorner
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by Acidosis(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
godello:
I need a corn crisp making machine. Something like corn flakes but edible on the go like snacks. E.g popcorner

For personal or commercial use?

Are you ready to compete with the likes of NASCO?
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by pacino26(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Cassava processing plant with products ; cassava chips, pellets, starch, cassava flour. Now I've seen some plant design and I am looking forward to yours. Also I'll appreciate if the equipment can be fabricated in Nigeria.
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by pacino26(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Cassava processing plant with products ; cassava chips, pellets, starch, cassava flour. Now I've seen some plant design and I am looking forward to yours. Also I'll appreciate if the equipment can be fabricated in Nigeria. ariessino26@yahoo.com
Re: Own Manufacturing Plant Of Your Choice by capnies: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2016
I need roasted peanut peeling machine commercial at least 100kg/hr with low breakage

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! I Have Been Defrauded By OZBULK SMS / What Business Are You Doing? / 2018: Next Generation Of Billionaires In Africa Will Be Farmers- Akinwumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.