Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. (462 Views)

I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? / Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. / Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. by luthorcorp: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2016
iii
Re: Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. by skedy1(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Will have to tell this guy in my street to locate you...

That guy mouth na toilet I swear!!

#Halithsis....is d spelling even correct

FTC sha.
Re: Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. by luthorcorp: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2016
skedy1:
Will have to tell this guy in my street to locate you...

That guy mouth na toilet I swear!!

#Halithsis....is d spelling even correct

FTC sha.
don't stigmatize him,it can happen to anyone ,its just another disease just like malaria or headache,the cure is very trickery and vulnerable that's why people carry the disease longer than they expect
Re: Attention!!! Come In If You Have Chronic Badbreath. by skedy1(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2016
luthorcorp:
don't stigmatize him,it can happen to anyone ,its just another disease just like malaria or headache,the cure is very trickery and vulnerable that's why people carry the disease longer than they expect

Yeah...True talk!
Not stigmatizing dou.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Outbreak Of Lassa Fever / Zika Virus: FG Puts 36 States On Alert. / Why You Need To Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.