Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast (6015 Views)

Brand New Haier Thermocool Twin-Tub Washing Machine For Sale(pix Attchd) / Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. / Brand New Haier Thermocool 6kg Washing Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by musabayokanu: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I bought this Thermocool Deep freezer HTF-319H december and I noticed it defrost in a matter of 4hrs despite after running for a whole day with everything inside completely blocked.

I have complained to the seller and their responds is that because I have some cans of bottle water n two plates of food is the problem. That if I load the fridge it will definitely retain the d ice for a long time.

Please people using this same type of fridge is it true? Or should I return it since its still under warranty.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by smadalove(f): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't use thermocool but my sister does... Just put pure water a bag or two... So Wen it s ice it remains d ice
Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by musabayokanu: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks for your responds.
But how long do ur own stay before it completely. Defrost
Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by lekanSuccess(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Am having similar issue presently. Have you been able to rectify yours ?
Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by sunnymighty(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
smadalove:
I don't use thermocool but my sister does... Just put pure water a bag or two... So Wen it s ice it remains d ice

Best advice, I use thermocool and this method has helped preserved the things we kept in the freezer wen there is no light even for more than a week.
Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by breadplanets(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
musabayokanu:
Hello Nairalanders,
I bought this Thermocool Deep freezer HTF-319H december and I noticed it defrost in a matter of 4hrs despite after running for a whole day with everything inside completely blocked.

I have complained to the seller and their responds is that because I have some cans of bottle water n two plates of food is the problem. That if I load the fridge it will definitely retain the d ice for a long time.

Please people using this same type of fridge is it true? Or should I return it since its still under warranty.

Thank you
As long as you have just a few items in the freezer it would defrost fast. When you load it you will understand what you have there. Or like some one already said pack bags of pure water inside. it will help retain d cold.

2 Likes

Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by humurphia(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
musabayokanu:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you
Same problem here. I got the 319h 1 week ago and i noticed it defrost fast in 3hrs. How did u manage the situation? please as i am thinking of returning

1 Like

Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by Oizee(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
humurphia:

Same problem here. I got the 319h 1 week ago and i noticed it defrost fast in 3hrs. How did u manage the situation? please as i am thinking of returning
no need to return.... i faced the same problem when I bought mine, mine is 419h, I even compared it with my small skyrun.....I was told I didn't have much items inside and that was the cause....so I decided to do ice block business then just to be certain that the freezer was good, and truly it worked...

one thing is that u might also need to top up the gas when you buy any big freezer newly... bcuz even when I was putting blocks, I realized once there was power outage, if I put anything new like small liquid, it would only get cold and not iced... but when I top up the gas, if I have like 45 ice block there, and I put anything new when there's no light, it would be iced, even though it is not super iced...
Re: Haire Thermocool Freezer Defrosting Fast by Sijo01(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
humurphia:

I'll advise you return it. A good freezer doesn't require a blocked satchet water to remain frozen.

Had an expirence with haire thermocool refrigerator about 4years ago. Discovered few days after purchase that it defrost minutes after power failure. After few more days of observation, I put a complaint call across to the dealer who suggested I observe it more. But it persisted. I called him again and he connected me with the service center.

Service center continued with observe it more; maybe the hours of power it received is not enough for it to get frozen well hence the early defrost blah blah blah. When I insisted that 6 hours light is enough for it. He asked that I bring it to their office.

I put one and two together and returned it to the dealer, added cash to it and picked TV set.

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Ask For Intimacy / 20 Yr Old Woman Gets Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy! / If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.