Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

What's your Experience With Cv Wizards Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's your Experience With Cv Wizards Writer (544 Views)

Is It Compulsary To Submit Cover Letter With Cv? / New Jobs At HCDC Limited(instant Employment With CV Submit) / CV Wizards Nairaland Thread. Ask Us Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's your Experience With Cv Wizards Writer by IbnIbrahim: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello,
Please, has any one on this platform ever requested the service of cvwizardswriters.com. I need help!
Re: What's your Experience With Cv Wizards Writer by Benjom(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm not very sure you got the address right 'cos it's not opening. Perhaps you meant www.cvwizards.com.ng now www.procvnigeria.com ...

Although, I've never engaged their service before cos I run a similar outfit but I guess if they're not good, they would have folded up. For them to have even widened their business horizon means they're doing good. I trust Nairalanders, if they've written nonsense for them, some of them would have come to complain or open a thread to thrash them. So, try put your 2 and 2 together to arrive at a decision. Hope this helped a bit.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Take Action Leading To A Wise Decision / SUBSTANTIVEVOICE SHARE A STORY EVENT,NEWS And get PAID / Are You A Super Marketing Agent? Based In Lagos, Abuja Or Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.