Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? (12130 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Itohan123(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2009
So consider you already count the rent, the electricity and stuff. How much extra is having a wife going to cost you? How much for food per month etc?

Serious replies please, I know you can spend $10,000 a month if you want, but I'm talking about what is the minimum to live with a simple girl?

Thanks
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Itohan123(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2009
So in other words, how much does she have to earn a month if you don't want to lose money

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by izeek(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2009
who spends $10 000 a month?
is he a thief?
depends on what u earn aniways.
u salary etermines.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by biola44: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2009
this should be a personal problem btw partners n depending on wat d man can afford, grin
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2009
//
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2009
I will say 2ce of whatever you were spending while you were single, although, i will expect the woman to eat lesser than i do, but she might eat better nutrition sha.
You will have to worry about insurance as well and the money to keep her looking good and all that.
But in all, i will advice dont think too much about the money, but think about how happy you will be together, but and only but, make sure you are not setting for what you cant love forever oh.
Someone told me like last week, if you have to wait till you are rich to marry, your parents will still be waiting.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by JJYOU: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Busybody2(f): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
JJYOU:

x3 of what sir cheesy

@ Topic

Oh dear what an inciting topic calling women a liability, ouch cheesy I will just sit this one out and watch from the sidelines to make sure everyone plays fair cheesy

And i am not trying to put kerosene to inflamme anything, far from it, but you men should put aside at least x50 of whatever the total amount you spend on your car which is the most precious thing you iwn in the world, and your car would never nag you or give you headache like a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Sundaynig(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2009
Don't worry please dont calculate the cost of keeping ur wife.
you also have to calculate the cost of keeping ur wife and her family also like (Father,Mother,4 Brothers & 6 Sisters)
So you are thinking of keeping a wife please be aware of other hidden cost as well before you end urself into trouble.

Please take advice from as many people you can take coz once decided cannot be changed and you will face this entire ur life.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hmm. . . wives are now like properties one has to maintain?
Sounds degrading to me. undecided
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by chiejik(f): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2009
the bible said count your blessing name them one by one
is still applicable in this topic is good for you to maintain your wife if you do not want her to go astray
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by kooke: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
You had rather think of hw happy the both of you could be rather than speculate on how much u will spend on ur wife. God is in control, he is the provider
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by origina9ja(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
have never thought of this
so there is a sort of calculation on how much 2 spend on wifey
na wa oo
lemme sit bck and learn

it shows girls are expensive and need maintenance cheesy grin
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by eddy1977(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2009
if  both of u work and bring an income, it should just be fine.  may be we should consider this:  what if she charged u for any sexual touch?   kiss: 5 $,   touch 1 breast : 2.50;  suck 1 breast : 3.00

UnCloth her : 4 $.  eat her Poussy 12 $    get your snake sucked : 7 $  touch her buttocks 1. 5 $    sex in the shower 2. 5 $   missionnary position 1.5 $  doggie 5.00$    if u cum  20 $  

taking care of a woman u love  is a priviledge and an honor
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by whobemumu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
eddy 1977 has said it all , its a priviledge to take care of the woman u love, but u need to be practical , if u dont think u are ready then dont marry yet , but u must take care of her
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by touchmeder: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
M thinking if the lady earns her own money you need not bother about things like her hair, nail or her cloths unless you ar buying cloths for her.  undecided i guess
And it depends on how you guys discuss she could contribute her widows mite to help you out for some of the bigger things to be done. lol
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by JustGood(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
It cannot be measured just in monetary terms.

Women are from another planet entirely lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by prittigrrr(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
Itohan123:

So in other words, how much does she have to earn a month if you don't want to lose money

Am I the only one that saw this?  If you are figuring out how much she has to earn, dear brother, you can not afford a wife.  I am not saying women should not contribute, but as eddy1977 has said, this is an honor for you.  You should be the primary bread winner and you should calculate all bills based upon your salary.  What if she gets pregnant and cant work?  undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by touchmeder: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2009

if both of u work and bring an income, it should just be fine. may be we should consider this: what if she charged u for any sexual touch? kiss: 5 $, touch 1 breast : 2.50; suck 1 breast : 3.00

UnCloth her : 4 $. eat her Poussy 12 $ get your snake sucked : 7 $ touch her buttocks 1. 5 $ sex in the shower 2. 5 $ missionnary position 1.5 $ doggie 5.00$ if u cum 20 $

taking care of a woman u love is a priviledge and an honor

funny funny
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by shawn123: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
@eddy1977, lol, God forbid i marry a liability. If we are to be equal as they claim then we both have to get our asses to work and bring back home grin cheesy, lol
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by chukz4real(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
Depends on your pocket my dear.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by chiakakan: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
I believe that it cost more in kind than in cash because if you give your wify all the attention she needs, all the romance, sex and styles, all communication required, it will cost you only a few cash a month keeping her financially based on what you earn and on mutual understanding you have to be open to her - let her know your financial capacity. All the best

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by REALTRUTH1: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Poster: Don't marry a woman that can not add value to your life in terms of Financial,Moral,spiritual and otherwise,,,Stupid and baseless comments some lazy girls make here,,
Have you all considered that the man can as well loose his jobs immediately he gets married??Men don't be deceived by deceptive and lying marriage/love in Nigeria,,get married to a lady that would be an help meet or mate in your life,,,Any man or woman that tells you as a young man that you re solely responsible for ur wife is lying to you and ultimately trying to dig ur grave,,,
 My question is what happens to the proverbs 31 woman? who does not want to marry a proverbs 31 woman? Since I discovered this concept b4 I married,, I made sure all the ladies I dated were ladies who captured the virtues of proverbs 31 woman,,,you must have an education and a high potential to get a job,,,or you must have a trade that brings income to support the home,,,
 On the other hand,,if my dad was IBB,OBJ etc,,,I might just marry any lady cos the money to take care of her and all her families and village people have been made availble by my father,,,
In this age and time,, its only a stupid young man that would end up marrying a lady that wouldn't add value to his life,,,knowing fully well that you re just a salary earner,,,,
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by moonraker(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
hmmm, thats funny. what happened to the independent woman??

i mean there are things that a guy definitely has to do like gifts etc

but cmon guys, not hair treatments like CHAIRCOVER stated,
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by diehard1: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
I never thought of this before, very funny question. Hope u are not asking this question so that u will know whether to marry or not. Just know that if u marry ur own wife, i mean a woman meant for u, u will not worry about this. I think the better question would be, how do i take care of my kids.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by tkb417(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
~ill give my wife 10% of my income for her pocket per month
~another 10% for house upkeeping
~another 10% for food and drinks in the house

Thats 30% of my income aside the 10% that im gonna give God

im left with 60% for rent, my car, clothings, investment and others

its really expensive to keep a wife but i dont mind.
Just make sure you earn big or earn from multiple places

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by nnanyi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
anyway it depends on the kind of wife u marry. u dont need to spend for ur wife, let her know ur salary if u re working and a good wife will help u manage it well and economically but if u say u want to be spending for her no amount can be enough for u to maintain ur LOVE, PARTNER, COMPANION, LIFE and above all the MOTHER of Ur CHILDREN. Oboy always plan with ur wife.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by origina9ja(f): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
tkb417:

~ill give my wife 10% of my income for her pocket per month

OKAY YOU ARE THIKNIG REAL GOOD cool
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
//
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by origina9ja(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
yes yes
i get u
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by hilli666(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
My woman is allowed to spend as much money as her little heart desires (and she does) as long as it is not my money.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by PaKen: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
ill give my wife 10% of my income for her pocket per month

If ur salary na 60K as most civil servants earn in Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Should We Save For Our Children? / Tribal Mark On Your Child. Don't Laugh / Ways To Teach Kids To Believe In Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.