Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Very Disturbing Photos Of Transgender Man Who Spent £52,000 On Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Disturbing Photos Of Transgender Man Who Spent £52,000 On Surgery (656 Views)

IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Disturbing Photos Of Transgender Man Who Spent £52,000 On Surgery by EbiscoComedian: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Bikonu,is this not madness!?..Fulvia Pellegrino,56, a transgender man from Perevagno, Italy says she has spent £52K on surgery and plans to spend more until she reaches ‘perfection’ and she has the full support of her wife, Marissa.

In addition to spending £9000 on her bum, Pellegrino has had more than 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four breast implants, and two rounds of liposuction.

Fulvia said: “I am not happy with my ‘perfect’ body, because it is not perfect. Perfection is something else.”

Fulvia was just fifteen years old when she first realised she was transgender. But fearful of her strict religious family, and her father who was in the clergy, Fulvia kept her feelings a secret.

She said: “I was living with my family who were very narrow minded and very religious. I never manifested my will because it was impossible with my dad. He had three sons and he wanted three sons only.” -See more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/very-disturbing-photos-of-transgender.html

(1) (Reply)

Johnson & Johnson Has A Baby Powder Problem. Ovarian Cancer / Imported Frozen Poultry Product As A Silent Killer. / What Should Someone Do In Case Of A Snake Bite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.