Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Singer, Lami Phillips And Hubby Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Lami Phillips And Hubby Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (447 Views)

Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary / Tee-A And Wife Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Lami Phillips And Hubby Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary by yusaze: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Lami Phillips and her husband are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary today, January 8, 2016. And in celebration of their union, the ‘Baby Mi’ singer, took to Instagram to pen a lovely message for her handsome hubby.
’11yrs! All God. Been together over 18yrs married for 11 of those years and I thank God for this friendship from our teenage years. I’ve seen people come and go.. I’ve seen people break promises.. But you have been a consistent friend. You’ve never given me the option to give up’, she wrote. ‘You have taught me the difference between love and commitment. I’m grateful to God.. You stand the test of time..and that’s where many fail. Happy anniversary to us! Homie, lover, partner and most importantly FRIEND. ❣we’re just doing an us.. No fronts ; no gimmicks.. Just us.. That’s all I need to get by!’, the message continued.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BARBF5Dit3d/?taken-by=lamiphillips

lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Singer, Lami Phillips And Hubby Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary by yusaze: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
okay ooo
Re: Singer, Lami Phillips And Hubby Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary by Khd95(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
HoKay,haff saw hit
Re: Singer, Lami Phillips And Hubby Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
cute couples.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Fm Daddy Freeze Out In Dubai For Car Racing Competition / Miss Universe 2015 Childhood Photos / What We Hate About Nigerian Movies By East African Film Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.