Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (1554 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Brightology2(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Pls my fellow N'landers certes i really need ur opinion on dis issue " you as a graduate (B SC holder) can you marry a vrouw(girl) with SSCE(senior secondary school certificate)

And to d ladies in d house will u support ur (B sc) holder bro. if he intend marrying an ssce holder.

Pls ur candid advise will go a long way in shaping ones future. Tanks in advance.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is she ready to further her education, if she is I would advise you to allow her get admission first to either university or polytechnic. Once she has advanced little in her studies you can now start the marriage process. I wouldnt advise you to dump her, cos if you support her to the highest level her loyalty would lie with you alone and thats what you need as the man of the house. My 2 cents.
Re: Please Help by dangotesmummy: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wetin consain me

Dancing shakiti bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lolz
dangotesmummy:
Wetin consain me
Dancing shakiti bobo

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tanks bro. But d issue here is dat she doesn't ve interest on schooling,i tink she is moreorless concern doing business.
intbizoil:
Is she ready to further her education, if she is I would advise you to allow her get admission first to either university or polytechnic. Once she has advanced little in her studies you can now start the marriage process. I wouldnt advise you to dump her, cos if you support her to the highest level her loyalty would lie with you alone and thats what you need as the man of the house. My 2 cents.
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mod pls let d thread get to d promise land. I really need more of advise rite now.tanks
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Brightology2:
Tanks bro. But d issue here is dat she doesn't ve interest on schooling,i tink she is moreorless concern doing business.
then dump her like its cold cos in this world a woman without education is not what you need
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tanks
intbizoil:
then dump her like its cold cos in this world a woman without education is not what you need
Re: Please Help by dollext: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2016
At op. Don't be deceive by the so called education. We all need it but I don't c it as a barier. The only thing u need is if she's well spoken and presentable. Bro support her business. There are thousands of female graduate in my office who can not even express themselves. And many of den who could not get employ are now doing business and learning make up and all dat. It's only in dis country we c education as a way to success. Bro if u love her marry her and support her business. She can later enrol for part time programme

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
How intelligent is she?
What are her ideas and outlook
Can she express herself eloquently?
Is she hard working?
What are her plans for the future?

I have a relative that didn't go to uni but no one will ever know. She reads a lot, has written books and she even gives lectures.
I know some people who went to Uni but it doesn't show.

Mostly its in the mind
A healthy, active and open mind and will continually strive to get better.

No disrespect OP, but even with your degree, your "shorthand" text makes it look like a secondary school kid talking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE? IF YES,

There are lots of reasons people get married

<<< You want to get married because you want to have a child with him or her.. there may or may not be love in this kind of relationship.. it could be contract marriage.

<<<<Marriage because of material gain.... this one needs no explanation

<<<<Marriage because of statues in the society.. maybe he is the only graduate in his home town, or the former senator's daughter, president's son etc... No one cares about love in this case... all you care about was who he/she was or who her father was or is in the society. I believe the OP's question falls on this category.....

<<<< Marriage because of love... Do not marry him, he is not a graduate. yes I will. Do not marry her, she is not in the same religion as us, I know but I will marry her..,

So if you want to marry because of Status, then it is not advisable to marry someone with SSCE. because there is no trophy to display...

But if you want to marry because of the feelings you have for her or him, then go for it... the last time I checked, SSCE is equally education. only that he/she did not further....

Many countries around the world, people learn trade.. she/he might be good with fashion design, plumbing, furniture making, cooks etc.. every civilised country around the world are looking for people that learned trade... he/she can migrate with that trade and become the pillar of the house hold financially.....

Re: Please Help by dangotesmummy: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
dollext:
At op. Don't be deceive by the so called education. We all need it but I don't c it as a barier. The only thing u need is if she's well spoken and presentable. Bro support her business. There are thousands of female graduate in my office who can not even express themselves. And many of den who could not get employ are now doing business and learning make up and all dat. It's only in dis country we c education as a way to success. Bro if u love her marry her and support her business. She can later enrol for part time programme
even your own Grammar has issues
Re: Please Help by dollext: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
@dangote. We no dey class. After all. English is all at communication. I heard u sch in UK. Me school for grammer sch for both pry n sec. And 1 of d best uni. In naija. So don't mind my grammer. I b accountant
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Noted sir
dollext:
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
She is well spoken n presentable.
dollext:
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mmmmm
tearoses:
How intelligent is she?
Is she hard working?

I have a relative that didn't go to uni but no one will ever know. She reads a lot, has written books and she even gives lectures.

Mostly its in the mind

No disrespect OP, but even with your degree, your "shorthand" text makes it look like a secondary school kid talking.
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tanks a million 4 d advise
Richy4:
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE? IF YES,

There are lots of reasons people get married

<<< You want to get married because you want to have a child with him or her.. there may or may not be love in this kind of relationship.. it could be contract marriage.

<<<<Marriage because of material gain.... this one needs no explanation

<<<<Marriage because of statues in the society.. maybe he is the only graduate in his home town, or the former senator's daughter, president's son etc... No one cares about love in this case... all you care about was who he/she was or who her father was or is in the society. I believe the OP's question falls on this category.....

<<<< Marriage because of love... Do not marry him, he is not a graduate. yes I will. Do not marry her, she is not in the same religion as us, I know but I will marry her..,

So if you want to marry because of Status, then it is not advisable to marry someone with SSCE. because there is no trophy to display...

But if you want to marry because of the feelings you have for her or him, then go for it... the last time I checked, SSCE is equally education. only that he/she did not further....

Many countries around the world, people learn trade.. she/he might be good with fashion design, plumbing, furniture making, cooks etc.. every civilised country around the world are looking for people that learned trade... he/she can migrate with that trade and become the pillar of the house hold financially.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
With dis ya engrish sef.

Ssce holder will think twice before marrying you.
Re: Please Help by PresVA: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op, so you're waiting for people to tell you whether to marry your fiancee or not based on her education?

You're even too immature for marriage if you're going to base your decision on advice here.. as if na people here go live with you and your fiancee..

The supposed fiancee may even speak and act better than you do!
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
U sound moreorless like a joey scion lateener vapid.i tried 2 be simplistic in writting so as to attain my aim of communication.pls don't stuff me with an epithet of doting.
PresVA:
Op, so you're waiting for people to tell you whether to marry your fiancee or not based on her education?

You're even too immature for marriage if you're going to base your decision on advice here.. as if na people here go live with you and your fiancee..

Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wat a prattle doting you.
Chillisauce:
With dis ya engrish sef.

Ssce holder will think twice before marrying you.
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
PresVA:

certes?
Re: Please Help by dangotesmummy: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ahannn chaircover you don dey get bad mouth o grin grin grin
tearoses:
How intelligent is she?
Is she hard working?

Mostly its in the mind

Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
My broda i was just trying to be simple as i could.although is noted.
dangotesmummy:
Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Re: Please Help by dangotesmummy: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Brightology2:
My broda i was just trying to be simple as i could.although is noted.
go and sin no more grin

Re: Please Help by Brightology2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lolz
dangotesmummy:
go and sin no more grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Overthinking Things / Mother Slays With Her Cute And Beautiful Daughters. / 50 Facts About Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.