Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android (1504 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Get Back Lost Contacts, Photos, SMS From Your Android Phone On PC / How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
It is always a very frustrating experience for one to lose their contacts, especially those contact numbers we term ‘Important’. There’s this feature in Gmail that can salvage the situation, this unpopular Gmail feature will help you recover your contacts quickly to your Android Phone.

In this article, we’ll be showing you how to recover lost contacts from Android.

Users of Android phones who have no other place other than their phones where they store important contacts can now worry less about losing their phones. For those who have accidentally deleted an important phone number, you can worry less also as there is a way to retrieve it.

We’ll take you through a guide on how to recover lost contacts from Android using a feature in Gmail.

How to Recover Lost Contacts From Android: Using Gmail Account

If I asked you to go to Gmail and look for your lost phone contact, it might sound strange, right? But really that’s the right place to go whenever you lose an Android contact.

Whenever you add contacts into your Android phone, they are automatically synced with Google service and this allows a record to be held by the online servers. Of course this becomes very useful when you accidentally lose your contacts or for whatsoever the reason may be.

Even contacts that were consciously deleted by a user in the past 30 days can be retrieved as well as Chat Contacts from previous 24 hours.

Continue Reading...
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by Ibllkuy: 8:46am On May 06, 2016
Samsung Data Recovery lets you restore lost data from Android devices, as well as music, messages, contacts and video. Now, you can download the free trial version of Samsung Data Recovery on your computer .
Restore deleted contacts
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by lisawhite: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Actually, you can still recover lost contacts android before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could get them back without any backup file, no matter what kind of reasons you lost them.
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by CellTabRepairs: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2017
Good one...

cool(Check out Image, click my name!) cool

Good day Tech support lovers...and those willing to learn;

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Go and Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image*****
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by john8998: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2019
To retrieve lost contacts from Android phone, there are several ways. The first is using backup that you have created before. Backup is very important and if you don’t this job then you can easily get the contacts back. But when you don't have backup then you need to use a recovery software to restore deleted contacts from Android. Android Contacts Recovery is the best tool to use to restore lost contacts from Android phone. This is for Android users who lose their important contacts from Android devices due to several reasons.
Also Read: Android photo recovery
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by Alice331: 4:12am On Jun 06, 2019
The best way for you to solve the problem is to ask for help for a professional Android Data Recovery software.
You need install the the program on computer and connect your device to computer.
After your android phone is detected by the recovery tool, analyze it then preview the scanning contacts list in the program by clicking "Contacts" in the left panel. Tick the contacts you wish to restore, click "Recover" button on the Android Data Recovery window, and the program will start recovering your selected contacts to your desktop computer.
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Android by IniUbom(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2019
My people

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobility Is Planning Something Big - Check Out The Infinix Hot S / Infinix Introduce A Forum App For Infinix Users "Xclub App" / How Many Hours Does It Takes To Charge A New 5200 Mah Power Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.