Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja (24475 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Tbillz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Wait o.....Is Buhari punishing the North for voting overwhelmingly for him? shocked

Is this the 97%/5% theory in operation?

97% appointments

97% arrests

97% fear induced ailments?

Even Dikko from katsina is being witchhunted!! cool

alwys get a fact before bastardizing the word witchhunting. Besides no witch is good for the society.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Boss13:
Laughs. I knew this will happen. At this rate we just need to pray for the President. The number of thieves we have is just too much and the cash they possess can buy Arms big enough to match our military guys
my brother the president needs our support and prayers o,these people will do anything to get rid of the man. I am already fearing for the man's life

5 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Boss13:
Laughs. I knew this will happen. At this rate we just need to pray for the President. The number of thieves we have is just too much and the cash they possess can buy Arms big enough to match our military guys
But why dem Neva arrest one apc politifcians?Na only the people wey steal arms money dictator buhari dey arrest?
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Lakeshizu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
welcome to Kuje

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by alfsalami: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its a shame that my zone is warding off PMB with the languages of - selective, rule of law ,anti Igbo , tyranny, tribalism and others whereas he's hitting the north most !

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by hotdi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:
Mumu APC fans will come here to say this clears Buhari corruption war of all witch hunting allegations... But I can't see any concrete reason why his house should be besieged in the manner of not letting anyone in or out. Is any money missing in the Nigeria Custom? If yes, was it traces to him? Nonsense! Deceitful act to deceive the gullible Sai Rehobuhari chanters.

Your mind is so corrupt...
Thank God u do not hold public office, u would have done worst considering this ur dead conscience.

8 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:
Mumu APC fans will come here to say this clears Buhari corruption war of all witch hunting allegations... But I can't see any concrete reason why his house should be besieged in the manner of not letting anyone in or out. Is any money missing in the Nigeria Custom? If yes, was it traces to him? Nonsense! Deceitful act to deceive the gullible Sai Rehobuhari chanters.

You want to mean "see no evil hear no evil", abi?

Next you will say "stealing is not corruption" and pretend there is no corruption when people like yourself remain jobless the people like Dikko stock money enough to send his entire family into retirement to his 5th generation.

8 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by DropShot: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
doctokwus:
Please Nigerians shud pray for PMB.
With the tsunami that wud hit many corrupt,but very highly placed and stinkingly rich personalities this year,I fear his life maybe at risk.
Dasukigate may pale in comparison to the disclosures in customs and NNPC .
This reminds me of a statement made by the president while answering an interview question on fight against corruption when he visited India. He had started by saying "if we survive it ......". I suddenly feared for his life because for a president to speak openly like that, he must have known about some sinister plans to eliminate him.

The president needs our prayer.

7 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by shameseun: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please can someone define CORRUPTION for me.
I do not understand the situation now. When corruption was on;
1) People could eat.

2) Had fuel at a lower pump price.
3) Job creation was at least on the increase.
4) Naira had more value.
5) The problem was the led, not the "leader"
6) No much lies. Etc

Now is like the leader has become the problem, and everybody is suffering and smiling.
We need change evaluation ASAP.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Mamatee07: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why does Buhari hate the North so much angry well no matter what the North will rise again grin wailers over to you

7 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Love Machine:
But why dem Neva arrest one apc politifcians?Na only the people wey steal arms money dictator buhari dey arrest?

U no dey hear or read news. Check out this name, Brig Gen. Ja'afaru Isa, former Kaduna state Military governor friend to Dasuki, from Kano state and an APC member close to Buhari himself.

Tell me what you find.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Mrfahaz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
we have a new sheriff that believe stealing is kwarofsion ..........#yamchofersgrin
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless NL

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by BTT(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Wait o.....Is Buhari punishing the North for voting overwhelmingly for him? shocked

97% appointments

97% arrests

Because people like you have twisted minds.

A leader must have ulterior motives for everything he/she does. He faces South, you blame him; he faces North, you blame him still and tag him names.

Let justice prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tbillz:
alwys get a fact before bastardizing the word witchhunting. Besides no witch is good for the society.
BTT:

Because people like you have twisted minds.

A leader must have ulterior motives for everything he/she does. He faces South, you blame him; he faces North, you blame him still and tag him names.

Let justice prevail.

Why are you people vexing for me na?? cry cry

Is sarcasm also a form of corruption? cry

5 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by splaytime: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
The fight against corruption should be pervasive not selective shocked
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
watered:
Public stunt and I care less.

Just like Metuh's own right? wink

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
PRYCE:
The Dullard's Dictatorial tendencies keep getting clearer by the day!
Look in the mirror, what you see is the Dullard. Buhari will never come after your father if he's not in any way connected to all these looting. So, what is your problem?

8 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Onyiido: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Should I type "the game just began". No hiding place for the corrupt ones. I pray nothing happens to Buhari with the rate @ which he arrest and prosecute them now. God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:

[img]http://media3./media/eL9jHsA5SrK9O/200.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Abeymills(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
One day bushmeat go catch d hunter
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by hemdy4all(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
And where is the northern agenda in this?

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by omenka(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:

97% appointments

97% arrests

They will call it a veil meant to obscure who his real targets are. The way those guys think is just incredible.

5 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by TheMadame(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
musKeeto:
TheMadame would be happy. Less than a year later.. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2277712/general-buhari-must-visit-compt

I hate the fact that the rogue has already escaped from his nest.

All cases of duty waivers from August 2009 -August 2015 should be probed and investigated properly.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
They will call it a veil meant to obscure who his real targets are. The way those guys think is just incredible.

They're irredeemable...

but na their problem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
shameseun:
Please can someone define CORRUPTION for me.
I do not understand the situation now. When corruption was on;
1) People could eat.

2) Had fuel at a lower pump price.
3) Job creation was at least on the increase.
4) Naira had more value.
5) The problem was the led, not the "leader"
6) No much lies. Etc

Now is like the leader has become the problem, and everybody is suffering and smiling.
We need change evaluation ASAP.

1. People still eat, abi you no chop since May 29?
2. 3hrs ago i bought fuel at NNPC no waiting at N86.50k. My tank is full.
3. 2014 Capital budget was N1.1trillion while 2015 was N387Billion. GEJ did that. How can new jobs be generated. Buhari has budgeted N1.8trillion, watch, you will see how it will kickstart the real change.
4. Naira didnt lose value, it was put under pressure by excessive demand of the dollar which GEJ and his cronies stole to fund campaign. Abi Dasuki steal money in Naira, no be Dollar?
5. The ptoblem was "leader GEJ" not the led.
6. Face the truth!

8 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by nedu666: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
publicity stunt, why wait till he is out of the country. knowing fully well there is no chance in hell that he will come back. same with efcc boss despite accusation of failure to account for 1 trillion. i tell u this dasuki probe is bcoming like revenge for past wrongs
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by texazzpete(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:

Your problem is that you think anyone is interested in 'clearing' Buhari of all these wailer-driven accusations.
Whether or not you protest from morning until night, nothing will dissuade buhari from prosecuting all your crooked heroes. Your views on this matter are immaterial and inconsequential.

As we speak, the chief wailer olisa metuh is in jail, weeping and gnashing his teeth.

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by 4nobody4every1: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
jaybee3:

[img]http://media3./media/eL9jHsA5SrK9O/200.gif[/img]
jaybee3 give the guy 5000slap grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
nedu666:
publicity stunt, why wait till he is out of the country. knowing fully well there is no chance in hell that he will come back. same with efcc boss despite accusation of failure to account for 1 trillion. i tell u this dasuki probe is bcoming like revenge for past wrongs

4 officers were said to have arrested Buhari in 1985. see their names below

1.Sambo Dasuki
2.Abdulmumini Aminu
3.John Madaki
4.Lawan Gwadabe

Can you tell us why the other 3 are still resting in their houses? or are you in your infinite 'wisdom' confirming to us they'll soon be guests of the EFCC to receive their own witch-hunting?

Also it's curious EFCC didn't wait for Bafarawa, Haliru Bello, Bashir Yuguda, Jafaru Mohammed etc to exit the country before issuing warrants for their arrests. or you have another inane explanation for that?
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:
Sia Buhari! If u don't like it Sai buhari u can jump into d river niger from d Onitsha bridge!

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by obailala(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:

97% appointments

97% arrests

omenka:
On the contrary, Buhari is the king of the North, he appoints only northerners, develops only the north and fights crime only in the north by arresting only northern thieves. The plan is to rid only the north of thieves even whilst he leaves the southern thieves to roam about freely causing more havoc to their people. Buhari is evil! We will not take it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
obailala:

On the contrary, Buhari is the king of the North, he appoints only northerners, develops only the north and fights crime only in the north by arresting only northern thieves. The plan is to rid only the north of thieves even whilst he leaves the southern thieves to roam about freely causing more havoc to their people. Buhari is evil! We will not take it! grin

you're a genius....i didn't even see it from this angle. cheesy

he truly hates ofemmanus and nyamiris angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / Nigeria's Economy Set To Overtake South-Africa's In Two Years / Supreme Court Removes Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka As House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.