Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

#savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House (463 Views)

APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Niger Delta: FG Sets Up C'ttee To Recover Illegal Arms And Stop Spate Of Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House by Afrieyes: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
http://www.afrieyes.com/2016/01/savesouthernijaw-apc-thugs-accused-of.html

Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have been accused of bombing the house of the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Hon. Konbowei Benson, in Korkosei community of Southern Ijaw council area.
The speaker confirmed that masked men invaded his riverside home at about 4 a.m. yesterday. The house was empty when the invaders arrived in as the speaker’s family had all been relocated to Yenagoa before the December election. Citing the kidnapping of his aged mother few months ago, and the fear of election violence, Benson had relocated every member of his family from Korokorosei as the area is a hotbed of violence.
“I was asleep in my house in Yenagoa, and around 4a.m., my wife’s phone rang and a message was sent to us that my house had been attacked with explosives”.
“It is not something unexpected because they have always been promising to attack and assassinate me or my family members”.
“During the last election, about 14 persons of my community and family members were kidnapped and taken to Ologbobiri and assaulted”.
“They have decided that this time they would start with my building. They went there and planted dynamite and explode it which damaged some parts of the building.”
The brother of the deputy governor of the state, Beinmopre Jonah, yesterday escaped death by whiskers following an alleged attack on him in Yenagoa by “thugs suspected to be working for All Progressives Congress (APC),” the state Government has claimed. Beinmopre Jonah is lying unconscious in an undisclosed hospital, quoting the Director of Publicity of Governor Seriake Dickson’s Restoration Campaign Organisation, Jonathan Obuebite, as having “condemned the attack,” describing it as “a confirmation of the PDP’s earlier position that APC is not ready for election in the state but war.”
“The attack on the immediate younger brother of the deputy governor is a pointer to the terror that the APC is planning to unleash on the people of the state during tomorrow’s re-run election.”
“The suspected APC thugs, as reliably informed, stormed the area, brandishing dangerous weapons, including machetes, cudgels among others, headed straight for his residence”.
“The entire area was thrown into panic, as the suspected thugs threatened to shoot, maim or kill anybody who may put up any resistance or call security operatives”.
“An inside source revealed that, the invaders overpowered his guard, broke the security lock of the gate and headed straight into his living room where he was with family members, and attacked him”.
“The victim, according to our source, overpowered the defenseless Jonah and inflicted machete cuts on him all over his body before they left”.
“The operation, which lasted for close to two hours, left the entire neighbourhood in pandemonium, as they were made to stay indoors.”
The statement further stated that: “As at the time of filing this report, the victim, whose head was heavily bandaged with machete cuts all over his body, is receiving treatment at the Government House clinic in Yenagoa.”
Re: #savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House by chocolateme(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm..
Sometimes, to retain your sanity, you ignore reading the news in politics section.
Re: #savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Masked men invaded the house yet you know that they were apc thugs,na wao.
Re: #savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Masked men invaded the house yet you know that they were apc thugs,were they with apc flag or t-shirt?
Re: #savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
This APC mentality is a serious problem and all because of Sylva
Re: #savesouthernijaw| APC Thugs Accused Of Bombing Speakers House by JaredNomak: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
A time shall come when Nigerians will revolt against anything APC.

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Of B’haram Are The Arms Deal Suspects – Group / Sports Minister(Solomon Dalung) And Mai Shai! / PDP Supreme Court Victory Win, Back To Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.