Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo (42468 Views)

Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Profitsng(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by macof(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
beauty with brain.Igbo girls making us proud since 12BC

There's nothing beautiful in what I see. Give her a dress less provocative and that so called beauty is gone
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Vikky014(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God for d gift of vaseline
i dnt really understand dis vaseline thing anytime a girls picture hit FP. pls can u explain it to me
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
i dnt really understand dis vaseline thing anytime a girls picture hit FP. pls can u explain it to me
network no dey my phone now, later pls..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Vikky014(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
network no dey my phone now, later pls..
hmmm. ok
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by gpdnttry(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Ok. John dumelo can dress rubbish.
tell mě u dnt av a crush on dá dude
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bettercreature(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
The only thing i dislike about this lady is HER NAME
Give your kid a good name
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by WaZoBiaLander: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
THOUGH I'M NOT TRULY OR COMPLETELY A NOLLYWOOD/GOLLYWOOD FAN AND I'M MOSTLY ATTRACTED TO FAIR GIRLS/LADIES(the likes of Juliet Ibrahim,Monalisa Chinda,etc) BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE THIS ''EBUBE'' BABE DIFFERENTLY, MAYBE ACTUALLY AS AN ACTRESS BUT AS A PERSON.
...AND THE LOVE GOES ON..........................
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Diesel1:
that's how u gals run in d hands of gangstar.... Gentle man with shirt and plain trouser
And he's a married man
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by xareal(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
clefstone:
Who is she?
gospel singer turned bumshotted actress
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
gpdnttry:
tell mě u dnt av a crush on dá dude
Nope
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
sexymoma:
It is called "Simplicity"
I guess I'm not into "simplicity"
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Skmoda360:
seriously wtf is wrong with you...
Wtf is wrong witchu too undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Diesel1:
u want him to dress like wizkid #amateur
No, let him dress like my boyfriend smiley
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Diesel1:
that's how u gals run in d hands of gangstar.... Gentle man with shirt and plain trouser
and 13 idio.ts liked his comment. Smh
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Biggestboy1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
9jatatafo:
This Dumelo of guy, is he a Nigerian or my akwaba brother?
See question
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by sexymoma(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
bronzegoddess:

I guess I'm not into "simplicity"
Those words aren't reasonable enough, No offence.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Those words aren't reasonable enough, No offence.
urs aren't either..no offense
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by somcherry(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
bettercreature:
The only thing i dislike about this lady is HER NAME
Give your kid a good name

What exactly is wrong with her name?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by safo99(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Not all trash are fp worthy!
Damn I gave up on nairaland long ago.. All sorts of BS making FP...just imagine dis
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fvck this sh1t. All of my threads were a hit back to back from (check my profile) to (check my profile) to (check my profile) and yet I never made front page. Iyalaya anybody. Ojoro ti take over. (Drops mic, enters Seun and Lalasticlala's office and breaks the windows)
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Biggestboy1:
See question

Nor be see question ooo. I be nor know but I don do google search and I found out that he is Ghanaian
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by ugowinn(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Diesel1:
Nna my brother tell am o.......so if a guy no wear 15 dog chains draping around his neck and tear him trouser as swag e no sabi dress? mtchew
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by SeanDada1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Daminaj1:
The actress is currently in Gambia to promote her movie.

Caption: #InTheGambia#TheSmilingCoast#GotUsSmilingAlready# @johndumelo1 #WorkMode#Ghana#Nigeria#Gambia#AfricanCinema#

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAQR9Zco8e1/?taken-by=poshesteb

cc: lalasticlala

Ebube! That waist don dey flat o! Wet in happen naa? I use the waist get hope o!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by costlypato: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
U no see how she the shine? Lolz
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by beevee1: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
She is wearing a bum short, ok, i think say na those with BUM dey wear am.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Diesel1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
bronzegoddess:

No, let him dress like my boyfriend smiley
your boy friend is too small to compare him with John dumelo that studied at Kwame nkrumah university ghana... Go google their tuition fee... Cloth is notin, don't let fancy things decieve u
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by bronzegoddess(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Diesel1:
your boy friend is too small to compare him with John dumelo that studied at Kwame nkrumah university ghana... Go google their tuition fee... Cloth is notin, don't let fancy things decieve u

Lol. Are u his defence minister?

Calm down brah
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by rollUP(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Inception:
who u don help?
Who I don help u nor know dem. So how e dey be u now
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by acada111(f): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Really? shocked
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo by Bishops10(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
bronzegoddess:
That's my best dress code.Can't do without parms.
Its called simplicity ma
#Grow up ma'm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) / Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.