Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN (42476 Views)

"I’m Now A Wife" – Actress, Aisha Lawal Speaks On Dating Married Men / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by benjackugo: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN — Saga Tells Nigerians

2021 BBNaija star, Saga, has opened up on life after the show and how his new reality has affected his finance, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking in a recent interview with PiggyVest, he said, “I’ve been making 10 times what I was making before I got into the BBN house. But the sad thing is that I’ve been spending 15 times what I was spending before I got in.

Let me start with the obvious one. Clothes. You will pay a stylist ₦100,000 to style you and you still give them the clothes back. I’m telling you. When people tell me, “Come for my event, come for my event”, it’s not that easy. I have to buy clothes.

The next is accommodation. I used to live in a three bedroom house. The rent was ₦600,000, and I was sharing the apartment with my guys. So that was ₦200,000. Right now, I am paying ₦5.1m.

That’s what makes some housemates depr#ssed. It’s a life-changing event. It changes your reality drastically. So I am paying that and I’ve had to furnish the house. It’s expensive, but it’s not like I can still be living in my father’s house at this age. I can’t fly economy anymore — although I am not the one paying for it. Food is more expensive, too. I can’t eat my Iya Basira and my roadside bole.

But this thing called clothes eh! You return everything back because if you have to buy it, you spend more. The real deal breaker is that once I wear something and take a photo for Instagram, I can’t wear them again anytime soon.

Another thing that takes a lot of money is Airbnb and hotels. When you leave the house, you move into one of those. Every housemate is guilty of this one. Because you are moving around so much—today, you are in Warri; tomorrow, you are in Abuja—you can’t find the time to look for a house.

Sometimes you find a good place but before you pay, someone else has taken it. It got to a point where I paid for a place before I took a good look at it. I had to arrest the guy before I got my money back. That was on Christmas Day!

When I finally got a place and brought my clothes together, I felt like I should open a boutique!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbZwpeEL3Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rather than invest in skills, talents,enterprise and resources, youre forcing yourself to act like you belong in a league you dont belong to.

Don't build a career. Continue lavishing what you're opportunimed to have by chance. When the brook gets dried up, you'll understand what lack means. Dwib

414 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Goldbw122(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
I don't even know him, well the economy is hard he should learn how to manage if he wants to survive.. he is not a female so he need to do a rethink of his life..

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by airminem(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulations. I wish him 10.2million naira new house rent

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by qekng40(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Do you want us to contribute for your next rent or you're just showing off ?

All this wannabe Yeyebrities sef, must you talk everything??

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by SarkinYarki: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
5 million rent can only lead to stress

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
5 million rent can only lead to stress

Anyways, he has to impress Nina that he can take care of her. Men and toto sha

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Anyways, he has to impress Nina that he can take care of her. Men and towtow sha
that`s what we sabi. Big yanch no dey pass my street, i must to look or ran after her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by AMGBoss(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dude, you stayed in the house to it impress Nini. Now you are out of the house impressing people. Can you just be true to yourself for once?

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by vincentjk(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
His business.

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Living to please people till you go broke. A 3 bedroom serviced flat in oniru is about 3m. Where this guy dey pay 5.1m. Linus

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by SultanOfPuna: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Spending all these money to impress girls
All the stress just for cheap punna
Women don finnese men with pussy

So i ask men, After you cum wetin u gain
Men, after you cum what else do u gain??
You give a girl 10k, 40k, just for euphoria that last 30 seconds
U cum and then 30 seconds of euphoria.
U lose 10k for 30 seconds faster than losing 10k in betting.

No bomboclat girl will ever pay for dick
Because girls are smart.

Cum that will only last for 30 seconds
After that your eye clear...

I heard their are men who pay 1,million naira for sex.
So i ask again After you cum wetin you gain

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Fxwarrior: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by chloride6: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
You go dey tension yourself.

Body go tell you..

grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by heisorla(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congrats comrade and more wins

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
This pussy-wipped slowpoke that's following nini up and down like a lame dog too want to start forming celebrity. You better live according to your means. If not na 2 hands you go take stop 'tanlese' bus wey go carry you back to your village. Idiotic baboon!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by SeaTrade(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
The only reason a lot of people end up miserable,suicidal and feeling unacomplished is not because they aren't earning enough or aren't doing well,but solely because they want to live a lifestyle that their income can't support to impress people who shouldn't matter.
You can still live a good life in good Areas of ikotun,surulere,yaba and Co...
And why should any right thinking human pay N5.1m for rent?
It's not class,it's not nothing but pure stupidity!!no excuses.
How much be duplex for that same island?3 bedroom terrace kpata kpata N50m,and you are throwing 5.1m to rent house,craze!!!
Personally I use bank money to finance rents for my work spaces/facilities and pay installmettally over a period of 1 year every damn time because I don't want to waste time value of money on useless things such as rent,neither do I want to lose even an inch of purchasing power because of it.
Many people need finance education for real.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by OluwaBlessyn: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
So we should go and roast stone abi?,how is this news sef?

2 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by ScrillyGOAT: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
So?
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by MandGEnterprise: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
angry
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Once a simp is always a simp so, Saga carry em mumu from bbnaija to outside world,

5.1M house rent you can't buy land and develop it bah, and you open mouth waaaaaa dey talk abi?
He said he's telling Nigerians am not among the Nigerians you are telling o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by EgunMogaji2: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
This one is going to be broke soon.

15 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
shocked

Who is Saga again?

Oh, the cute yoruba dude with a big preek who was dead scared of sticking it into Nini who obviously wanted a taste of his rod but was acting like all she needed was just his company?

Oh Saga, I hate you and I hate guys like you. What type of a guy will just want to be friends with a girl without even making an attempt to unook their brassieres or fish in their lake?

What's the essence of paying 5.1m for a house when you still won't fvck Nini in it?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by GoodBoi1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who send you?
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DryMouth: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na banana island you dey live?
Rent in chevron 3 bedroom flat cost 2.5m

Where you kon dey stay wey you dey pay 5.1m

Celebs sha

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by wunmi590(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022

Remember that once you over spend your money on vanity, nobody would contribute money for you..

Nah vaginal people them dey contribute money to if them go broke...

Except you get hole tongue

5 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by OhBritannia(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you go broke tomorrow.
The people you are trying to impress will be the ones to mock you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by b3llo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Basket mouth don start to talk again o...
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tf is wrong with this one.

This goes to prof that maintaining the gram lifestyle is hard as Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by StarGra: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some ex BBN HM are depressed,some are lost in thoughts..some can't find there right or left leg..Some can't keep up even with the fake life...So just appluad this one...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.