Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (39867 Views)

Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Rozaystunna(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Dabbing is a way of fashion.
Nihhga u listen to migos, rare
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by obua: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Where's the first class written??.
Don't show your ignorance.Not been in a plane before.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Liljeez(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
ninocia18:
You know, when I read where he said that he was manipulated by his baby mama, I just shook my head for this guy. You claim you are a kid and you went and started doing what adults do. You are here enjoying first class and your daughter's future is in oblivion. Obviously you don't know that because you are still a kid. So. I don't expect you to know anything about child responsibility. Whatever that happens to that kid will be on your head. The only person I pity in all this saga is that poor girl and the hell she is being exposed to. There is nothing worth celebrating in this dude life now.
See fool oh
wetin dis mad man dey tlk
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by chekasforchekas: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is this what first class looks like in your village
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Nihhga u listen to migos, rare

I'm a die hard fan of migos, especially quavo, the way that guy spits his flaw is out ta this world, takeoff and offset gosh migossatl are outta this world.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by goodgate: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
kelvyn7:

THOSE WHO FLY KNOW undecided
That's not First Class.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Cent89(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op na like dis firts class dey be for ur village, abi u neva enter plane before? Na wa for u
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
cococandy:
First class ko undecided

That's first class. For those smaller planes going to African countries . No much diff between the first class and others cheesy diff is only the money and during disembarking.. the hostess will use their body as wedge to prevent the economy class disembarking before the biz class.
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Sijo01(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
obua:
Don't show your ignorance.Not been in a plane before.

numericalguy:

Kai!!! See hand falling o!
You for just keep quiet, even as you never enter plane before.

You both should take a chill pills so you can see the lighter part of my post.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chillisauce:

That's first class. For those smaller planes going to African countries . No much diff between the first class and others cheesy diff is only the money and during disembarking.. the hostess will use their body as wedge to prevent the economy class disembarking before the biz class.
grin
Na wa. That's a waste of money
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by kelvyn7: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
goodgate:
That's not First Class.
3rd class abi? cheesy
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by ninocia18(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
odaniel1:

People and hate tho...Imagine this one!
He pays abt #350k monthly to his babymomma for his daughter's upkeep and you sit here talking about Destiny? Like what he's doing aint enough already?
How much more does he have to give, how much more those he have to sacrifice before you thirsty hypocrites stop trolling on his affairs.
People and bad belle sha? So make he kill himself because him gt pikin? The provisions put in place for his child's upkeep are in tune already so blast the druggie babymomma for mismanaging resources.

When he knew her and before he slept with her, didn't he know she was into drugs? I don't need anyone to tell me he even took the drugs cuz birds of the same feathers flock together. So he got her pregnant, did he think pregnancy cures drug addiction? You know she is into drugs and still left the same baby with her. My brother, money isn't the solution to everything. Humans and environment is a major determinant in personality formation. Would you know your fiancée takes drugs and even make her the mother of your children. Think about it.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by vindisick: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2016
cococandy:
First class ko undecided
cococandy you are very pretty
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Rozaystunna(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I'm a die hard fan of migos, especially quavo, the way that guy spits his flaw is out ta this world, takeoff and offset gosh migossatl are outta this world.
damn dude for a moment I thought it was only me in dis faaakin rock, I like takeoff bcus of his dope voice offset is a monster cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by cococandy(f): 12:41am On Jan 09, 2016
vindisick:
cococandy you are very pretty
Thank you. smiley
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by playboy19(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Daminaj2:
The HKN singer has decided to set his babymama drama aside and focus on making money.

The "Aye" singer and his crew HKN Gang jet off the Niger for a show tonight and they are set to kill it.

Davido and his brother Wale Adeleke with the rest of the crew are pictured below goofing around on the plane before take off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BARdPUtqUN-/?taken-by=davidoofficial

All I see business class. Nothing first class about these pics
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Rozaystunna:
damn dude for a moment I thought it was only me in dis faaakin rock, I like takeoff bcus of his dope voice offset is a monster cool cool cool grin grin

Mehn can say that again, from versace, wealthy handsome nigga and after hearing French Montana moses featuring migos, they killed it for me finally. Can't compare to nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple / Basketmouth Dresses Up As Santa Claus, Shocks Fans Inside A Plane / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.