Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) (37663 Views)

Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Tiwaz2: 2:38pm On May 27, 2018
Wizkid and crew were spotted praying backstage before the show at his sold out Afrorepublik Festival in 02 Arena London. Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi and others were on show to move the packed crowd.

According to reports Wizkid made half a billion from the show (N528, 000,000)

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/27/see-wizkid-and-crew-praying-before-the-02-arena-show-in-london-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRR60dVtaI

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Heartmender1: 6:58pm On May 27, 2018

Ftc

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by livinus009(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
Even a lost Soul knows the Important of Prayer.

Good, he believes in prayer

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Prime4Val(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
Normally. smiley
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by benjsniper33: 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
Kini Olorun so ninu Bibeli Lori eleyi?

Nibo lo ye ki a maa pe Oruko Olorun ?

Nje opin aye o ti de tan?

Tani Olorun ?

Ki la fi olorun pe gaan?

Ki oluwa ki o ran wa l'owo. Amin.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by naijjaman(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by massinola(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Bishop1monte(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
Gloves can f**k up ok they made me miss ftc
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by jazinogold(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
nice one

barca fans how market

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by josephace2020: 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
We all need God anyway.

Come and learn 2D Animation and how to sell it on fiverr and make what I made in few months. Follow my signature link.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Mikeross62: 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
Prayer before immorality

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by jbreezy: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Prayer is d master key

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by saintol(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Afadurajagun
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by thedondada(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
This show will be on nairaland till next week.

Next wizkid didn't want to wear trouser to the o2 show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by room089: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
That's nice!
God first!
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by dammieco(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
I heard holy spirit really? How can holy spirit dwell around Tiwa's bumshort?

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by brightisodje(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
they call it blessing pastor go still colet e tilth for d mata congrat bro but YAHOO IS BETTTER THAN FARMING TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT?
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Rexnegro(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
why show or tell the world u are praying.... that's hypocritical in nature

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2018
Pls help a distressed soul!!! I lost my last money here in onitsha and so far have not been able to get my hands on any....the weekend is over and I seriously need to be going to lagos next week.....pls I solicit for the financial assistance of kind hearted nairalanders of any magnitude as it would be highly appreciated....pls I've not gotten myself since yesterday this ugly incident took place....as for guardians I am an orphan nd relatives are not helping matters....pls any assistance would be realyy life saving..
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by cyojunior1(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2018
ladonz:
Pls help a distressed soul!!! I lost my last money here in onitsha and so far have not been able to get my hands on any....the weekend is over and I seriously need to be going to lagos next week.....pls I solicit for the financial assistance of kind hearted nairalanders of any magnitude as it would be highly appreciated....pls I've not gotten myself since yesterday this ugly incident took place....as for guardians I am an orphan nd relatives are not helping matters....pls any assistance would be realyy life saving..

sell all ur likes and mentions! that could save u a lot
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:24pm On May 27, 2018
Wizkid is a Muslim right?
Ibrahim... Why is he praying like that
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Alkanoicacid(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
V

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by chomaloo(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2018
thats why the dude is successful. proverb 3:6-10 psalm 37:4-6

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by Lloydfather(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2018
jazinogold:
nice one

barca fans how market
the guy was right with his predictions if u think from the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by IamAkinzy: 7:30pm On May 27, 2018
just like davido & his crew prays before shows

nice move guys
God first!

We*d follows.....
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by IamAkinzy: 7:30pm On May 27, 2018
jazinogold:
nice one

barca fans how market

won ti gba penarity woh throwin
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by ikevictor: 7:32pm On May 27, 2018
livinus009:
Even a lost Soul knows the Important of Prayer.

Good, he believes in prayer

Who are you to judge.
Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by neonly: 7:34pm On May 27, 2018
I love Christianity jor

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) by redsun(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2018
chomaloo:
thats why the dude is successful. proverb 3:6-10 psalm 37:4-6

He is successful because he works hard, he is talented and there is a market for his talents. However, as a Nigerian that grew up in a world of impossibilities, he will think divine favor made him successful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today (photos) / Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) / Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.