Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] (42904 Views)

Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive / Woman Dumps Her Rival's Baby In A Toilet (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
And the head of the baby was in that hole at the time this picture was taken? God ! Some people dont deserve to be alive! Even as a man here I am shaking as I am typing this and looking at the picture as I type...#manyaremadbutfewareroaming

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
joe4christ:
But from a closer view, this pikin na whitee o, African woman no fit do this kind shit na, that whitee wey born this pikin na psychopath

Whitee like me abi? grin grin
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Gkemz: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Imagine... How heartless this mother of innocent baby is... If she's not yet ready to be a mother, why did she take in.
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Peterdrumz(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is wickedness of the highest order if she no born pickin again now she go say na devil and for dis our country women dey wey dey look for one na him one winch go dey put pickin for toilet. chai dere is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Orikinla(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
I tell you the truth; there are demons among us posing and pretending to be humans like us. But they are demons among us and they reproduce. The mother of the lucky to still be alive baby can be traced from DNA tracking if she did BVN or SIM card registration. But I doubt if we have the advanced technology in Nigeria. Criminals like rapists and robbers can be caught with their fingerprints on their victims; on cars, walls, etc. Once you take their fingerprints, scan and run them, their data will show up and they will be caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by joe4christ(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrProducer:

Whitee like me abi? grin grin
Bia, Nwanem, you sure say no be you get this pikin
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by laprince(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toeyoursea:
The person who had the patience to snap that picture is the most heartless soul i have seen this year.

He is at all. this picture would make the whole thing more tangible.

Besides, the baby was saved
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by bigass123(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
I won't be surprised if the evil girl who did this is also here on nairaland reading this thread.
May this child you abandoned in such cruel manner hire you someday in ur old age to be her cleaner.
Heartless b!tch angry

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Chiccly(f): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh God!, l pray for my sister in law believing you for this miracle that this girl/lady rejected. She has been holding on for the past 23 years now.....

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by comradee1248: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh God! Oh God!! Oh God!!!

Have Mercy on the Person that did this wickedness... And it shall be well with this baby In Jesus name....

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Arsenate(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Go see them on the other thread bashing anyone who dares tell them to keep their virginity till marriage. They come up with all sorts of theories to validate their promiscuous ways. As if they know better than God.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by onyowo(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
After now when she grow come dey useful in life one knitwitt go wan show face as the mother, na dia thunder go fire person....this is too bad.even if people no fear Jesus Christ them no go fear God wey send am?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by stonecoldcafe: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Metropilla:
According to the Facebook user who shared this, he said this baby was found alive inside the closest sit, dump by so called mother who thinks she is free. This baby was found in the toilet, luckily she was still alive, dumped by her mother.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/baby-found-alive-in-toilet-graphic-photo.html

I can't see the head. Dear Lord! Na so baby dey white when dem just come out?
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by oozd: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
may God save us all Click here http://www.entertainmenthood.com to read details about the wicked act.
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
God please give my brother just a child at least embarassed embarassed embarassed
so shall it be by the grace of Almighty Allah. Not even one, but as many as he want. Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
I dont know why girls find it pleasing to open their legs so wide to receive diccks no matter how large the diccks might be but find it not pleasing to take responsibility that comes as a result of the opened legs.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by V0lv0(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
How on earth can you give birth (after the labour) look into your child's eyes and kill what is part of you. I can never understand it. If she was willing to go through 9 months all she had to do was give it up for adoption or find the nearest orphanage. What a wiitch angry

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by masties2(f): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Chiccly post=41788931]Oh God!, l pray for my sister in law believing you for this miracle that this girl/lady rejected. She has been holding on for the past 23 years now.....

God will do it for her. It is never to late. The Almighty who fetches water with basket to disgrace the bucket will answer her. You can introduce her to the TTC thread on nairaland. Lots of helpful resources there. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by masties2(f): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
I can't see the head. Dear Lord! Na so baby dey white when dem just come out?

Yes. That baby just came out. I am sure the mother must be somewhere around and could have been easily caught

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by techlorddsblog: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why?

if God can save this little girl may God bless all our marriages with great children.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Jaonnyster: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
neutrotoba:
Kaasa..... God punish The stupid girl that did dis
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by honourable02: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
this is terrible.......God have mercy..... :-Xthis is terrible.......God have mercy.....
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by HaneefahRN(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tori Olohun! Such wickedness, this drew tears to my eyes. When u know u aren't ready to bear the consequences of ur sleeping around, why av unprotected sex?!
And there are lots of women praying and fasting for the fruits of the womb, just one! And one useless hoe just tried to waste one, let me stop here b4 I curse her and increase her Oriburuku.
And a man will still marry this one not knowing the atrocities she has committed cos this might nt be the 1st one, very unlikely. Why go thru 9mths just to waste the product? Maybe the baby had strong head sha.
May God bless all the women praying for the fruit of the womb with good lovely children, tht'll do them proud. And protect and uphold this poor baby

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh God!
Why do women keep doing this things? Y can't they clean up the child first b4 dumping them?
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by dejavubobo1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toeyoursea:
The person who had the patience to snap that picture is the most heartless soul i have seen this year.
The person get mind plus liver I can't view the pix twice

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by xkris11(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
You see why some men want to marry a vagine lady..

May God have mercy on the mother.
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Pidggin(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is a white baby

Thank God she survived
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by flokii: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
after God, fear women

this is Heartless..

funny thing is.. she'll still go back to collect d dii*ck and get pregnant... smh
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by judedwriter(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Choi! shocked dat baby is gonna b great.
Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by Collins9156(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.