Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter (42907 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2023
A 61-Year-Old Pastor told an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court, on Wednesday, that his tenant, Godwin Emmanuel, defiled and impregnated his 16-year-old daughter.

Lagos State Government had arraigned Emmanuel before the court on a one-count charge of defilement to which he pleaded not guilty.

The prosecution told the court that Emmanuel allegedly defiled the pastor’s daughter between April and July 2021 at Ajangbadi area of Badagry.

Prosecution counsel said the offence contravened the Criminal Laws of Lagos State.

Following his not-guilty plea, state counsel, Ms Abimbola Abolade invited the pastor to testify before the court.

The witness told the court that Emmanuel was his tenant, whom he knew through an estate agent.

He said he had known Emmanuel for three to four years and that his daughter identified the defendant as the person responsible for her pregnancy since he had been sleeping with her.

Condom broke

“Godwin defiled my daughter and impregnated her at the age of 16 years.

“I reported the case at Area K Police Station in Badagry where my daughter confirmed that he had been sleeping with her for a long time.

“My daughter kept the pregnancy and gave birth to a female child
,”
he said.

Under cross-examination by defence counsel, Mr. Victor Edet, the pastor told the court that he could not recollect the precise date that he reported the case to the police.

He said, however, that he later reported the case at the Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency and at a medical centre when the police did nothing about his complaint.

He said he was convinced that it was the defendant who impregnated his daughter after Emmanuel’s wife, a nurse, gave drugs to his daughter to abort the pregnancy.

The pastor also told the court that his daughter told him that during one of the sex romps, the condom in use broke.

Emmanuel, however, told the pastor’s daughter her to shift responsibility to a third person whom he introduced to her, the pastor added.

Presiding Justice Abiola Soladoye adjourned further hearing in the case to December 11. (NAN)

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/pastors-tenant-impregnates-his-16-year-old-daughter/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2023
What Is Really Happening Inside This Matter?

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Henry22(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Pastors's tenant turns inlaw, case closed grin

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Henry22:
Pastors's tenant turns inlaw, case closed grin

See More Sad News @ www.. com
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by caesymore(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Boom Dig_It!!!

Emmanuel _ God with us.

Well the Papa na Pastor no mean say the daughter too na pastor per say no be conference all Baba God call him family,

Chai see as smally stain en popsi white, this must be heart wrecking for the Man of God.

You see for this life, you have to be very careful with your female children they can easily derail even for just a lil affection.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by BOSSkesh(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Which kind of problem is this
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Pierocash(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2023
To me 16 yrs old girls are no longer kids.

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by busiconsult2019: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
this is rediculous
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Domaining101: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
E be like say the best thing nowadays na to dey use condom and pullout together, i no get time for nonsense

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by robinfemi: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by pocohantas(f): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

The world would one day pause to accommodate y'all sexual urges.

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by omoredia: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2023
What a stupid post? How does it involve a pastor?
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by ChiChiPat(f): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Nice one , I want to get pregnant too ...my prayer everyday cry cry
Pls stop sending me mails,I'm just praying to God about the condition my fiancee gave me before we get married....
I'm engaged

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Hendrixky: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2023
Stupid men of God

And the gullible followers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Reelmii: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2023
grin
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by robinfemi: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2023
The headline twist no be small cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Lock him up and throw the keys away
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
The strength of your thrust be like Tinubunomics. E de shatter every every

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by KingLennon(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Pastor's children are always on the wrong side despite their holy background. Till today, I don't understand the Irony sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Solofresh2: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
The 16 year old foolish girl is to be blamed here.When the Emmanuel was sleeping with her all those while, why didn't she voice out undecided
It means she is enjoying it and I don't see any form of sexual violence here

8 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by alphaconde(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Godwin Emmanuel

I don't know why I suspect people who bear 2 English names in Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by kokakola: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2023
A wise man doesn't eat in every Restaurant no matter the level of his hunger.
Think twice and apply wisdom before you use your Device.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by chieveboy(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2023
It's like this is happening in many homes.

This was how one man saw his daughter's backside and said his daughter's bride price must be huge, else he will "chop" his thing.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by otomatic(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

They said he had been sleeping with the girl for a long time. So if he has lived there for 4 years, then maybe he started sleeping with her 2 years after moving in. That will mean the girl was about 14 when he started.
So, should we bring down the age of consent to 14 to suit you?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by owiko(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2023
When you tame your third leg, you have successfully avoided more than half of life's unnecessary problems..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2023
post=126746708:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/pastors-tenant-impregnates-his-16-year-old-daughter/
His head should by BROKEN as well by now,
Make it Condom 1 Vs Pastor 1
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by superCleanworks(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2023
the guy didn't gave cash.
so he decided to GIVE HIS OFFERING in kind.

CUM as you are. hahahahahaha
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by accordadoga29(f): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Hehehe

Condom broke and you are still proud to say it .

Wetin pastors and Imams dey do even babalawo no do am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.