Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy (44505 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kk
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
so r u a pastor of the most high God
what is this one saying
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by AishyWemsy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Great achievement?
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by therealelazizi: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
spoilerx:

is this even legal? you need permission before you can use people's photos

I felt the same way when I read it. Such post should be looked into.

Beware friends!
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by bolex04(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm what is [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] supposed to do with this news? Make I go upload my pix first. cool
ladyf baby...I love nairaland because of you...secret admirer...
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Anointed08(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
People like you have no place in heaven because you are a busybody.
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by chlowi(f): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
poor gal, the media wd be all up on her a**. so she aint allowed to change pictures on her profile no more? what ever made them feel that was the reason for the change?
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by MNDY(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bossforeva:
About 9 o'clock in the morning when Nairaland just carried the news, I ran a check on her Twitter page to confirm the story, fast forward to few minutes past 10 AM, the Next pics has been pulled down and replaced with a Group Selfie.
Also noticed that the number of her followers, which was heading towards 200 in the morning is now heading towards 1000.
Thats a great improvement for the daughter of Nigeria's Vice President.
http://starttells.com/2016/01/08/vps-daughter-kiki-osinbajo-joins-twitter-with-hot-display-photo-follows-omojuwa-sahara-reporters/

She can never be like the singer extraordinaire with awesome vocal dexterity, my girl Katy Perry the Twitter Queen with the most followers!
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Vikky014(f): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
what is this one saying
ANSA ME PLEASE. are u a pastor of the Most high God
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
MNDY:

She can never be like the singer extraordinaire with awesome vocal dexterity, my girl Katy Perry the Twitter Queen with the most followers!
check out my blog leave girls.
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
ANSA ME PLEASE. are u a pastor of the Most high God
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by lekelistik: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Vikky014(f): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
ARE YOU A PASTOR OF THE MOST HIGH GODJUST ANSWER ME PLEASE
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by ladyF(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
bolex04:
ladyf baby...I love nairaland because of you...secret admirer...
Awwnnn kiss merci dear
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by chichriso: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is just morning for her
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
ARE YOU A PASTOR OF THE MOST HIGH GODJUST ANSWER ME PLEASE
I jux went through your post and I found out u like frustrating people. Sloan

Ask about me on politics section

Its a Hellfire missile that you ate calling down

Stay away from my mentions if you want to wake up with your soul intact
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by charlycharly: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
And what has the tread got to do with the fallen price of oil.
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Luukasz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
And so what,she changed her DP whats so special about that and why is it buzzing abegi lets discuss better issues.
At times When i see some post on NL making Frontpage i just smh for the mods this post is an epitome.
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Vikky014(f): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I jux went through your post and I found out u like frustrating people. Sloan

Ask about me on politics section

Its a Hellfire missile that you ate calling down

Stay away from my mentions if you want to wake up with your soul intact
AND THIS IS SOMEONE THAT JUST DETERMINED WHO IS NOT A PASTOR OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. U R JST LIKE THE BIBLICAL PHARISEES. ENJOY UR JUDGE TITLE

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I criticise anybody that errs because we all are equal in the sight of the lord
and what does the bible say about removing the spec in your own eyes, before removing the log in someone else's?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
AND THIS IS SOMEONE THAT JUST DETERMINED WHO IS NOT A PASTOR OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. U R JST LIKE THE BIBLICAL PHARISEES. ENJOY UR JUDGE TITLE
you can take d middle finger for your journey to the nunnery
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by ibolomo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I don't care, I'm created in the lord image and I stand to condemn acts which are not in tandem with the bible.
are you a JW?
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Basic123: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
She can even go naked or wear a shroud but I know that Osunbade is not a pastor of the Most High God
.And Goodluck Jonathan,Mr stealing is not corruption,must be a good Christian to you.Hypocrite!
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Vikky014(f): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
you can take d middle finger for your journey to the nunnery
Get behind me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by manuelrukky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I don't care, I'm created in the lord image and I stand to condemn acts which are not in tandem with the bible.
Xo what did Osibanjo do dats is contrary 2 d bible? #curious

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by ojnnaco(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why won't the followers head to 1000 when she a female and the daughter of a personality (Vice President of Nigeria)
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Sehindemi(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
or..:
Great achievement?
I tire oo..
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Sehindemi(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
Get behind me!!!!!!
Osheyy.. wink
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by ProfChris10(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
who art thou that judgest another man's servant, be careful dear.
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Vikky014(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sehindemi:
Osheyy.. wink
LOL
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by eedrees(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
You people no go leave this girl
Re: Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy by Ecoterrorism(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
ibolomo:
are you a JW?
I'm a christian whose faith is based on the teachings of the bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.