Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. (41862 Views)

8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World / Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Do you mean oduduwa the fallen angel from the sky?
say what you will but Odua nation is a far better utopia than that .... Biaf or whatever u call it

2 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by khalleb(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Mufasa27(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
I see a lot of fools on this thread both the ewedus and the akpus..... Oya make Una ask yourself, how has these luxurious cars helped in the reduction of rape, armed robbery, pipe vandalism and all social vices on our country undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by ogkrakkid(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
on which road re dey goin to drive dis one..is it on dat dia condemd road.even rahabilitation no go wrk for dat dia road else new ones lik akpabio did in aks..aks ado ok!
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by wordcat(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
khalleb:
LOL op you funny oo
south west always ahead the picture you showed can tell that you copied Frm us, kos here in lag. it's common to see that kind of patrol police van.
but the Image you showed us let us knw that the van is brand new waiting for dedication its not yet functioning, and if it's functioning show us the pix of it on the street of any eastern state ok.

Mention another state that has it in the South West apart from Lagos.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by ajoyeleke(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
husetasuf:
Fcvzbbb

I send d card but didnt get any promo
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by YoruBanger: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Setaje:
What nonsense are u people talking about here. I still saw this patrol cars in ikotun yesterday. I was still asking if they have started neighbourhood patrol. Cause I see it every now and then

You dey mind these people? We are miles ahead of them. Na 400 of these Lagos donate. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by start123: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why is it that the government finds it difficult to patronise our local vehicle manufacturer like Innoson? Our country need it to be able to move ahead
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Setaje(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Dude you don't need to argue blindly, those cars in Lagos are everywhere like pure water you don't even need to visit a specific bus stop to see them and you will never see people line up on the street to see them like your brothers are doing in the pic you uploaded

As in I am surprised that it's even a topic. There are so many of this kind of cars in lagos state. The one for KAI, looks similar. It's so shameful. Something that every state is meant to have. They've had this cars in ogun state and I think akure or oyo more than a year ago. I think since late 2014. So what's the big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by EasternActivist: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
flamyd:
say what you will but Odua nation is a far better utopia than that .... Biaf or whatever u call it

Wtf?!? Is this English language? grin
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]What Nigerian police officers need most is world class police academy training and not new fancy patrol cars.[/size]

Thank you my brother.

They are putting beautiful rings on the nose of a pig. It will not know the worth and it will wallow in the mud with it.

They need real training on how to be civil and their rules of engagement should be reviewed and taught to them.

You are giving them cars. Cars they will kill citizens with extra judicially. You are giving them cars they will not properly maintain.

1.THE POLICE NEEDS TRAINING ON HOW TO BE CIVIL- World Class Police Academy Training

2.REVIEW OF THEIR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT- Review and train them on their rules of engagement

3.SYSTEM TO SEVERELY, OPENLY PUNISH ERRING OFFICERS- review the laws/regulations to severely punish any erring officer

4.BETTER PAY/CONDITIONS OF SERVICE- Improve pay,conditions of service, pensions, gratuity, death benefits,insurance etc

5.IMPROVE/RAISE THE BAR FOR RECRUITMENT- Preferably Tertiary institution graduates (OND minimum)

In my opinion INNOSON Vehicles should have been patronized. Just like the Nigerian Army Corps of Engineers worked on the APC-Igirigi, the Police would have worked on a vehicle that meets the challenges of the types of crimes, risks and environment which the Nigerian Police operates in. If we use these vehicles for 3 years we can gather enough data to improve its reliability, availability and its design and engineering standards.

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by AreaFada2: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
WaffenSS:

Ok.
diese volk ihre zeit verschwenden.

Volk is neuter gender actually = das or dieses, Zeit is a noun, it always begins with capital letter. Overall, work on your Rechtschreibung. grin good try though.

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Oduyalerapheal(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
I be Omo Ogun. Am very proud of my state

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by wristbangle: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

Mr man it's all over Lagos. . Visit:

- Ikeja

- Lekki

- Island

- Oshodi

- Idumota

- Agege

You will see them.. it's RRS (Rapid Response Squad) Vehicles and RRS is like the police of Lagos. So Mr man nothing new in those cars..

Go and check out Ogun state QRS Vehicles

Bros, I tire oo when some people said such vehicles can only be seen in lagos state (while other SW states doesn't have such), I was like has these people ever visited ogun and Oyo states? I am certain they will see such vehicles located at strategic points.

I wonder why my SE brothers brag about every dick and Harry launched and truth of the matter is after 6 months, those vehicle will be begging for mercy but in short it's a welcome development from Ndigbos. I admire their level of expertise but they should stop bullying SW as if we are rivals. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by YoruBanger: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leebrown:

What are you all still waiting for? Empty Lagos already by moving to your Biafra. Abi na Lagos dey hold Biafra? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
first of all, lekki, island and agege are not bus stops. Idumota and lekki are part of island.

Which part of Ikeja can you find them, cos I know they are not at alausa, Allen, along, Maryland and even GRA.

Which part of agege? Pen cinema or what?,liar

Oshodi? Oshodi oke or isale? Who are deceiving?

Mr man, sit down where you are in the east and don't argue with me on this. Vehicle i even saw this morning around Oko-Oba area, Agege near the RRS Mega Station.

Go and check IKeja Under Bridge (Computer Village near the Armored Tank)...
Ikotun Sef
Ikorodu

Alaye its everywhere.. Continue trying to console yourself. Whatever it is that is in your South East started in the South West! Take it to the bank. Mention one fucking thing that is in SE that wasnt in SW first.

Go and see the LASTMA vehicles.. mtcheew

Leave Trash for Lawma jare

Egbon, if you want to see for yourself, come to Lagos... God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by YoruBanger: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, I tire oo when some people said such vehicles can only be seen in lagos state (while other SW states doesn't have such), I was like has these people ever visited ogun and Oyo states? I am certain they will see such vehicles located at strategic points.

I wonder why my SE brothers brag about every dick and Harry launched and truth of the matter is after 6 months, those vehicle will be begging for mercy but in short it's a welcome development from Ndigbos. I admire their level of expertise but they should stop bullying SW as if we are rivals. wink

Na low self-esteem and inferiority complex cause am. They have to hype everything that happens in their enclave while the rest of us don already move on to better things. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by wristbangle: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Setaje:

As in I am surprised that it's even a topic. There are so many of this kind of cars in lagos state. The one for KAI, looks similar. It's so shameful. Something that every state is meant to have. They've had this cars in ogun state and I think akure or oyo more than a year ago. I think since late 2014. So what's the big deal.

Abi oo! Long time dear.

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Wtf?!? Is this English language? grin
God knows I would lecture you any day anytime in English language. . :/

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by wordcat(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
its not in Lagos, at least I have never seen it, but u can't help but see it in eastern states, its everywhere. What's so big about going to Lagos? I have been there severally, you probably don't know Lagos like I do, if you think you know Lagos then challenge me.

It is in Lagos mostly used by RRS but no other south wastern states hs it

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by wristbangle: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
YoruBanger:

Na low self-esteem and inferiority complex cause am. They have to hype everything that happens in their enclave while the rest of us don already move on to better things. cheesy

I tire oo! Common motor whey dem launch nai people dey view like say them dey watch film 4 silver bird cinema. The one whey amosun launched few months ago, people sef no reason look d vehicles for once.

3 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by EasternActivist: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
flamyd:
God knows I would lecture you any day anytime in English language. . :/

Better save your tutorship to yourself, BC I will drown you in the sea of lecture.

Just a simple question I asked you, you have started trembling on your feet already.

Is oduduwa the falling angel from the sky? grin
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Bro na inferiority complex. They know we are ahead so any slightest opportunity they want to make noise

4 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by yak(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was expecting to c Innoson motors. meanwhile, in d next 1yr, lets c these vehicles again. meanwhile, ndiozo n'azuzikwa igbo elu nye ndi uweoji. this is y southeast is very underdeveloped. we celebrate mediocrity
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Better save your tutorship to yourself, BC I will drown you in the sea of lecture.

Just a simply question I asked you, you have satred trembling on your feet.
Is oduduwa the falling angel from the sky? grin
I am not a debater of folklore or religious believes. I live in the present.

Have a nice day
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by LMFashions: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Udmaster:
@OP. Just watch how the tribal marked Eweduterians will invade this thread.. CHILDREN OF HATE

Children of gini? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by YoruBanger: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
wristbangle:

I tire oo! Common motor whey dem launch nai people dey view like say them dey watch film 4 silver bird cinema. The one whey amosun launched few months ago, people sef no reason look d vehicles for once.

grin grin How much do those cars even cost sef? They prolly cost less than 30k u.s.d. Ogun state govt. donated 50 special edition Hilux trucks (that cost over 50k u.s.d a piece) to the Nigerian Police in the state and nobody made noise about it. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by ibisko04: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Congratulations to the police. Hope they will be able to keep the sleek vehicles in good shape after 6months.
As for the people celebrating this vehicles, I am happy for you all.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by EasternActivist: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
flamyd:
I am not a debater of folklore or religious believes. I live in the present.

Have a nice day

Are you no more proud of the forklore and religious oduduwa son?

Lol grin
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Awoofawo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

Mr man it's all over Lagos. . Visit:

- Ikeja

- Lekki

- Island

- Oshodi

- Idumota

- Agege

You will see them.. it's RRS (Rapid Response Squad) Vehicles and RRS is like the police of Lagos. So Mr man nothing new in those cars..

Go and check out Ogun state QRS Vehicles

Even Kia amd Latma dey used better vehicles now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oyo state and Ogun state may launch their soon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos are learner, we be their teacher!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Are you no more proud of the forklore and religious oduduwa son?

Lol grin
Ignorance is a .......... I guess I would just ignore you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) / Cars On Google Trader Very Cheap . How Real?? / Car Price List In Nigeria In 1975 (As Low As N500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.